Ways to Fix Mozilla Firefox Not Responding Android
Mozilla Firefox is the second most choice of people after google chrome. Billions of people around the world using Mozilla Firefox on windows, mac and android phones. You can install Mozilla Firefox on any version of windows operating system and mac. Mozilla is the most secure web browser and known for its high speed and secure browsing features. Firefox has inbuilt features that provides protection while browsing on the internet from virus, malware and phishing websites. Sometimes user face issue with Mozilla Firefox like Mozilla Firefox not responding on windows 7 or android device.
If you are also getting this type of issue then you are at the right place. Here you read how to fix Mozilla Firefox not responding or not opening issue. The problem can happen on any device either its on windows and android devices. Read the steps properly to fix the problem instantly.
Why is Mozilla Firefox not responding on opening?
There are a number of technical reasons because of them the Mozilla Firefox not responding on opening. User also face problem like Mozilla Firefox not opening or not working etc. Some of the reasons are given below:
- Due to Mozilla Firefox corrupted files
- Installation of faulty add-ons
- Opening of wrong website
- Antivirus blocking Mozilla Firefox
- Corrupted Mozilla Database File
- Corrupted Windows registry files
Ways to Fix Mozilla Firefox Not Responding on Windows 7
If you want to fix Mozilla Firefox not responding on opening problem, then you can easily do that.
You should only need to apply some troubleshooting methods to fix the problem which is listed below:
Solution# 1: Clear Firefox Caches
Sometimes old caches also creates problem when you open Mozilla Firefox.
So first, clear these caches in Firefox with the below steps:
- Open the Mozilla Firefox on windows 7 and then click on Tools menu.
- Click on Clear Private Data from scroll-down.
- Now check the caches, history and cookies box to clear.
- Click on Clear Private Data tab to clear all caches.
Solution# 2: Refresh the Firefox
- Mozilla Firefox introduces an option called refresh option that will help to fix numerous technical issues in a very simple way.
- Open the Firefox and then click on menu icon available on the top side.
- Click on Help and then choose Troubleshooting Information link.
- Now find the Refresh Firefox option which is present at the right side of the page.