Norton antivirus is the best antivirus software used by millions of users. It provides complete protection from virus or online threats for mac or windows 10 PC. Norton antivirus ranked at No #1 by many websites. But sometimes users complain that their mac is slow after installing Norton Internet Security. So, the first thing you need to do “Uninstall Norton from Mac”.
Does your mac slow down after installing Norton antivirus? Then first you need to remove Norton antivirus completely from mac computer or laptop. I suggest you uninstall Norton completely from mac computer, so you will not face any problem while installing Norton on mac again.
If you are unaware about the steps to uninstall antivirus program from mac, then you are at right place. In this blog know how to remove Norton antivirus from mac. You can find here the process of uninstalling Norton from older mac or new mac versions.
Steps to Remove Noton Antivirus from Mac 7.x or Updated
- Open Application folder and double tap on Norton antivirus
- Search for the menu bar near the apple icon
- Select Norton Antivirus and select uninstall Norton antivirus
- Go the new window with Norton Product details and find the menu
- Click on Uninstall
- You need to enter “MAC Password”
- Click on Install Helper
- Now, Reboot your Mac computer or laptop
- All set, you have successfully removed Norton antivirus from mac
Ways to Uninstall Norton from older mac versions:
- Open the Applications folder and go to the Symantec folder
- Double-click Symantec Uninstaller
- Now you need to view the Uninstall Symantec Products window
- Find Norton Antivirus and select for uninstallation.
- Click on “Uninstall”
- A confirmation dialogue will appear to click on “Ok”
- Now, enter your “MAC Login Password”
- Click on “OK”
- Now, Reboot your MAC OS
- All done, you have successfully uninstalled Norton antivirus from mac.
Ask Norton Technician:
If you have followed all the steps given above and still facing the issue in uninstalling Norton antivirus. Then you required technical assist. You should call on Norton Technical Support phone number. The technician at Norton customer service will help you find the reason behind the problem. The technician will remove Norton antivirus from windows 10 or Mac operating system. The technicians are available 24/7 to help customers. Call us to get a free computer diagnosis and best computer protection support.