Microsoft Edge is a web based program created by Microsoft to create a better version on par with chrome. It is a default program while you start using windows 10. But sometimes if you find it to be removed the here are few steps to uninstall Microsoft Edge from windows and MAC.
Microsoft has created a cross-stage internet browser with an adaptation of chromium software and created Microsoft Edge. This provides a screen for users, the efficiency with devices, and in-program games. There are many features for Microsoft Edge.
Microsoft Edge was first created for Windows 10 and Xbox One in 2015, then in 2017, it became available for Android and IOS. In 2018, it became a review type for Linux and late in 2019, every MACOS user has accessibility.
Microsoft Edge creates coordination with Cortana and can be installed from the Microsoft Store. The only difference between internet explorer and Microsoft edge is it doesn’t support ActiveX and BHO innovations.
Steps to Uninstall Microsoft Edge Windows 10
The basic step is to uninstall is to remove it through the installer itself. You can uninstall through settings applications by using one of the assembles through the Beta, Dev, and Canary Channels. To uninstall Microsoft Edge, utilize these means:
- Firstly you will have to open settings on your PC.
- Secondly, click on Apps, and under that choose Apps and highlights.
- After that, you have to select Microsoft Edge.
- Then you will have to choose the Uninstall option and then confirm uninstall.
- Most importantly it is better to choose clear your perusing information choice.
- After the process of uninstallation is over it will be removed from your system automatically.
Step to uninstall Microsoft Edge (Chromium) utilizing Command Prompt
- Firstly, open start, then search for the command prompt and run it as administrator.
- Next, Type the following command and modify it based on your system as this is the default command “cd %PROGRAMFILES(X86)%\Microsoft\Edge\Application\8*\Installer” and click enter.
- After that you will have to type another command ” setup –uninstall –force-uninstall –system-level” and then press enter
- Lastly, this should start the uninstallation process and remove the Microsoft edge.
Procedure to remove Microsoft Edge from Mac
- Firstly, on the home screen search for Go catch and select application choice.
- Now, you have to right-click on the Microsoft Edge icon.
- Now from the drop-down list select Bin.
- After that, you will have to confirm the erasure.
- Lastly, Microsoft Edge is completely removed from your MAC.