Table of Contents
How to fix Avast antivirus error issues on windows 10 – Method 1
Avast antivirus is one of the most popular antivirus software available in the market. It is also the most used antivirus in almost every home computer. But sometimes it is seen that a lot of users report the issues with the avast antivirus. The issues are reported by users. That are facing the issue while upgrading or installing the avast antivirus.
Avast is a popular antivirus software that is used by millions of users around the world. However, many users often come across Avast antivirus error issues while using the software. In this blog, you’ll find out what are the main causes of Avast antivirus error issues and how you can fix them on your PC.
About Avast antivirus
It is a most popular anti-malware software used by millions of users, With more than 435 million users all over the world. It has become a household name among users. Avast antivirus has become so popular because of its free version. It started as a free antivirus in 1988. It was the first company to offer antivirus for free to its users
Avast won’t open in Windows 10, try the solutions below.
Avast free antivirus isn’t working
It could be due to a failure in Avast setup, deleted or corrupted data, or the Avast antivirus service failing to function properly, resulting in Avast not opening windows 10. Its most common difficulties reported by users, as well as their resolutions, are mentioned below.
To open Services. MSc, use Window + R, type services. MSc, Next select OK.
It’ll also display the Windows Service Monitor. Scroll to the bottom to Remote Access Service double it.
A properties box appears; in this window, select ‘Automatic’ from the choice for Restart Type.
Furthermore, check to see if the service status is running, or click the start icon next to service status to start it.
Refresh Windows and verify if the issue has been addressed by clicking apply and then ok.
Both Avast and the operating system on your Computer should be updated.
Ensure that the Avast app and your laptop’s system software are both up to date preceding trying any of the other methods in this article.
- To see if you have the most recent version of Avast antivirus, follow the given steps:
- Select Install > Program from the context menu of the Avast app icon.
- Allow for the software to check for and update the software after selecting Look for Updates.
- Once the installation is Done, a notification stating “Your application is up to date” appears.
- To finish the update, reboot your pc.
Examine the Avast Setup
Download the latest versions of Avast Premium Antivirus for Windows from the authorized Avast website on your Desktop Computer.
Download Avast Premium Antivirus, then select Menu Sign in from the drop-down menu.
Tap Sign in after entering your Avast account credentials.
To finish the activation process, click Continue.
Check Avast subscription
My.avast.com can assist you in viewing the specifics of your paid membership. The complete technique can be found here:
We start by turning on your computer and connecting it to the internet.
Next, open a browser and type “search” into the address bar.
Now, in the search window, enter my.avast.com. After that, press the enter key.
The Avast log-in page appears on your screen as a result.
On the my.avast.com page, sign in to have access to your Avast login.
Enter the email address here.
Then, after entering the password, press the ‘proceed’ button.
Keep in mind that you have the option to ‘keep me signed in.’
Once you’ve arrived at your profile page, select the subscriptions tab.
As little more than a result, you’ll be able to see a list of your Avast subscriptions.
The term of your billing cycle is displayed below.
Suitable for – It shows the tools that you can use.
Membership status – This displays several subscription statuses, such as:
Enrolled – If you choose the ‘cancel’ option, your subscription will usually continue. As a result, the service charge is applied to the next subscription period immediately following the expiration of the current subscription. You may look up the next billing date here.
Going to expire – If this status appears, it implies your subscription is about to expire. As a result, you have the option to continue or stop as you see fit.
Expires date – Using this option, you may find out when a subscription will expire.
In Windows 10, Avast causes a black screen
Another Avast issue with Windows operating system is a dark screen throughout the installation process. Even though this is not a typical problem, you can attempt the following solution:
Start the Avast user experience by selecting the Avast icon on the taskbar.
Click to the System generally of the Settings tab.
avast problem after Windows 10 update
Reboot your pc at the end.
Anti-malware Service should be restarted
If Avast fails to start, the anti-virus service may be blocking the program from properly launching. You can see if restarting the service solves the problem.
- Initiate > Run by right-clicking the Start button.
- In the Run dialogue box, type site, and service and hit enter- services.MSc
- The Servers are, to locate the Avast Anti-virus service, correct it, and settings Screen.
- If the state of the service displays Started, select Stop to stop it from running.
- Select Automatic as the Restart type and confirm the dialogue box that displays.
- To reactivate the Avast services, select Restart again.
Recently lots of Avast antivirus users reported about the Avast antivirus tool is not working on windows10. These types of errors are very common in Avast anti-program as the error messages are different from user to user. It is not easy to fix Avast antivirus error issues on windows10. If you have also encountered with Avast antivirus not working error on your windows10 device, don’t worry. This blog will help you to fix Avast antivirus not working on windows10.
Avast Antivirus won’t open after update on Windows 11 – Method 2
Avast Antivirus is the best free antivirus software to protect your computer from virus, malware & spyware. But Updating avast antivirus on regularly is the best way to keep secure your computer. After updating Avast Anti-virus, the user may face some issues while opening avast antivirus. An error message will appear like Avast antivirus won’t open or Avast antivirus not opening. If you are also having the same problem, then you are in the right place. Here you will read, how to fix Avast won’t open or avast not opening an issue on Windows Computer.
Steps to Fix Avast Antivirus won’t open after update
Our avast antivirus experts, get a number of calls and everyone is explaining they start facing problem after avast antivirus update. When they open avast antivirus, an error message will appear like Avast antivirus not opening or Avast UI Failed to load successfully. When you Avast not opens, then two buttons will appear on the screen, First claiming that Exit avast and second Button for Restart Avast services.
After Updating avast antivirus, reboot the system. This will fix the avast antivirus problem. If it will not fix, then try to Uninstall and Reinstall Avast Antivirus on your Windows computer. If it will not fix then follow the steps given below to fix Avast Antivirus won’t open issue.
Steps to Fix Avast Won’t Open
Fixing the Window’s Settings
Primarily, before actually re-installing the Avast software, it’s necessary to make some essential changes to the Windows Services settings.
- Go to ‘Run’ from your computer’s start menu. Type in the ‘services.msc’ and initiate the action by pressing the Enter key.
- From the dialogue box that opens, as a result, click on and open the ‘Remote Desktop Services’ dialogue box.
- Once it opens, click on the dropdown for the Startup Type and set it to ‘Automatic’. Check and ensure that the ‘Service Status’ of the program is set to ‘Running’. In order to make it ‘Running’, click on the ‘Start’ button.
- Click on Apply and then on OK. Restart the system after successfully completing the process.
Try opening the Avast software after this procedure. If it doesn’t work, you’ll have to re-install/repair the Avast antivirus
In order to re-install the Avast software, you have to first uninstall the product. You may also try repairing the software which might solve the problem. If it doesn’t, go for re-installation. To repair the program, first, open your system’s Control Panel and from there, go to the Programs and Features tab. Select Avast from the list of software installed on the computer, and click on the uninstall/change button present above the list. Click on the Change option and then choose Repair.
Avast will automatically perform the required process and will notify you when done. After its completion, restart the system and try opening Avast.
Avast security Expert:
If it will not fix Avast Anti-virus issue then you can contact Avast antivirus experts, who will help you to fix avast antivirus problems. The Technicians are Microsoft certified and experienced. Just call on Avast Technical Support phone number to get in touch with avast antivirus expert.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)-
Question: Is Avast Anti-virus good?
Ans: Avast Anti-virus is one of the best antivirus software available in the market. It has been used by more than 200 million people and is rated as the top antivirus software by many.
The steps to install Avast are:
1) Download Avast
2) Install it on your computer
3) Run a scan with it to check if there are any viruses on your computer
Question: How do I fix an Avast error?
Ans: If you are getting an Avast error, it is likely that the antivirus has been compromised. Follow these steps to fix this issue:
1) Update your antivirus by going to the Avast website and downloading the latest version of the software.
2) Make sure that your anti-malware software is up-to-date and that it has a firewall enabled.
3) Run a full system scan and make sure that all threats are removed from your computer.
Question: How do I uninstall Avast Antivirus?
Ans: Uninstalling Avast Antivirus is a simple process.
- Open up your Control Panel and go to Programs and Features.
- Find “Avast Antivirus” and select uninstall, then confirm uninstallation by clicking on “yes“.
- Restart your computer after uninstalling the software to ensure all traces of Avast are removed from your system
Question: How to fix avast not opening on windows
Ans: Check if the antivirus is activated.
If it is not, please activate the antivirus.
Next, restart your device to see if that fixes the problem.
If restarting your device does not fix the problem, please contact customer service for more help.
Question: How to update avast free antivirus
Ans: The first step is to launch the avast free antivirus software. Click on the Settings icon and select “updates“. Then click on “check for updates” and follow the instructions.
1: Open the Avast interface and click on the “Settings” tab.
2: Click on “Update” in the left column.
3: Click on “Update now“.
Question: How to reinstall avast
Ans: Avast is one of the most popular antivirus providers in the world. It has a variety of products like Avast Internet Security, Avast Premier, and Avast Free Antivirus.
- Download the avast uninstaller from the avast website
- Run the program
- Select the items you want to delete and click next
- Click install and follow the steps
Question: How to repair avast antivirus
Ans: In order to fix the avast antivirus, you need to follow the steps below:
- Click on the “Settings” button on the top-right of your screen.
- Select “Advanced Settings.”
- Choose “Restore Avast Antivirus to factory settings.”
- Click on the orange “Restore” button and wait for the process to finish.