Dell error code 1 2 3 is one of the common problems faced by dell users while using a desktop or laptop. When a user faces this issue, then the laptop is unable to boot or unable to open BIOS. So, you need to fix the error code 1 2 3 as soon as possible until it affects other files.
Dell laptops are the powerful laptops that are available in the market. They are providing the best service and support to their users. Whenever user faces Error code 1 2 3 then they can contact dell computer customer care.
Dell Support Number: 1-888-272-9758
At dell technical support customer will get assured assistance that is required to fix the dell error. User can fix the dell error code 1 2 3 by itself. Then just need to follow the steps given below in the blog.
Reasons Behind Dell Error code 1 2 3
There are various reasons for which you face this error, some of the reasons are as a power supply issue, motherboard issue, battery problem or hard disk issue. If you are also facing this issue then you don’t need to worry. Just read and follow the procedure step by step to fix the dell error.
4 Ways to Fix Dell Error Code 123
Method 1: Check the Power Supply
- Check for the Power supply connection of the laptop. Make sure the cable is connected properly and there is no problem with socket.
- If have any issue, then reply power cable or power source.
Method 2: Use the Dell Diagnostic Tool
- When you start dell laptop and dell logo appears, then start pressing the F12 key.
- If it shows that no Diagnostic utility partition is available then you need to run the diagnostic tool from the “Drivers & Utilities” media.
- When a list appears select “Boot to Utility Partition” and hit Enter button
- When Dell diagnostic “Main Menu” option appears. Select the Hard disk or any other test that you want to run.
Method 3: Check for the Ram
- Sometimes, Dell Error Code 1 2 3 appears just because of wrong RAM settings. Check the Ram is connected properly with the motherboard.
- Make sure the RAM is not damaged one or check for any bent pin that blocking RAM to connect.
- Make sure you are using
Method 4: Dell Support Assistant
Try to use dell support assistant to get help from an expert technician. If you are unable to fix dell error code 123 then you can contact dell computer repair. The technician at dell customer care is available 24/7 to help the user. You just need to make a call on Dell helpline USA 1-888-272-9758 toll-free.
The technician will check the reason behind the issue and help you to fix the problem with the best available solution. Dell Experts are Microsoft certified technicians and experience in troubleshooting common and major dell laptop or computer problems. Contact dell customer service to fix dell error code 123.