Canon is a big name when we talk about the printers. Canon Printer has the internal indicators which regularly check for the ink cartridge level for the printer. It automatically stopped the printer from printing when the ink reaches the lower level. Sometimes the user complaint that they are unable to reset canon printer when they change the cartridge.
This issue generally arises when you replace the ink cartridge with a new cartridge. You just removed the old or empty cartridge and put new cartridge. When you replace ink successfully and still you are unable to reset canon printer. Then you can reset the printer very easily. Read the blog, here you will find the ways to reset printer with windows PC.
Canon printer users face a number of issues that might frustrate them. If you are also getting canon printer issue, then you can contact canon printer support. The expert technician will help you to resolve the canon printer issue with the best available solution. The expert technician is available round the clock (24*7) to assist you. Just call on 1-888-272-9xxx toll-free number.
Factory Reset Printer:
Factory reset option or you can say reset to default printer settings. You can access the option from the canon printer menu. This will reset canon printer to its original state. And you need to setup canon printer again on the computer and also you need to connect it to the network again.
Reset Ink Cartridge:
When you replace ink cartridge then canon printer will guide you to the steps of realignment before moving further. Follow the menu prompts for the realignment and try to print a sample for testing. The refilled ink cartridge can make a problem of reset then you need to fix the printer problem. Resetting ink cartridge will ask you to reset printer according to BCH technology.
3 Ways to Reset Printer
- Reset printer to factory settings
- Reset Canon printer Ink Cartridge
- Ask for the Canon Support
Method 1: Reset Printer to Factory Settings:
Resetting canon printer will reinstall the canon printer back to its original state as it was installed in the starting. Reset option will remove all the settings and adjustment that you saved previously. You need to reconnect your printer with a wireless or wired network. After network connection, you need to setup canon printer on windows pc.
This is the easiest and best ways to get rid of canon printer problems. It will fix all the problem that you was facing previously.
Steps to Factory Reset Option:
- Switch on Printer and Open menu
- User Arrow to select the setup menu
- Visit Device Setting and Click on “Ok”
- Select “Reset Setting” option
- Now, Press “Ok” to start the process
Method 2: Realignment Canon Printer Ink Cartridge:
When you try to install new or refilled ink cartridge on canon printer then you face problem while resetting. There are many ways to fix the issues. The easiest way to fix the ink cartridge issue, just reset the printer. Perform these steps to reset the printer in the right way:
- Switch off your printer.
- Press the Power button along with the Stop button.
- Release the Stop button for some time.
- Again, keep pressing the Power button and hit the Stop button two more times.
- Wait for 30 seconds, the printer will show “O” on the screen.
- Hit the Stop button four more times before pressing the Power button twice.
- Now, tap the Power button one more time to turn off your printer. This will execute the reset process.
- Reset the ink cartridges by releasing the printer’s power and USB cables.
- Open the ink cartridge door while hitting the Power button and connect the power cables again along with the Power button is pressed.
- Shut the cartridge door, and then leave the Power button.
Method 3: Ask from Printer Expert
If you have tried all the steps given above and still facing the problem, then I suggest you ask the canon support technician for help. The technician will help you, you just need call on 1-888-272-9xxx canon support. The technician is available 24/7 to help the users. If you are still facing the problem, then the best way to fix the problem is canon customer support phone number. Call 1-888-272-9xxx toll-free number, the technician will immediately help you.