Malwarebytes Not Opening (Fixed)
This is a very popular Antimalware software these days. As compare other similar software Malwarebytes consume less memory of your device and provide you better security. However, sometimes Users faces an issue while trying to open it, As Malwarebytes won’t open. There are many reasons why Malwarebytes not opening windows 10 or any other operating system. Some issues could be related to missing files, registry errors, windows update or adware which make file execution almost impossible.
It is True that some infected application which installed in your computer by mistake can impact the functionality of security software which converts in an issue of Malwarebytes not opening.
|Malwarebytes Support Number|
|Malwarebytes Phone Number USA||1-800-215-0329|
|Malwarebytes Customer Service Phone Number||1-800-215-0329|
Fix Malwarebytes Won’t Open
As we mentioned earlier many users complain that they are not able to open Malwarebytes Antimalware. In that case, they can use Malwarebytes Chameleon. The company designed this tool specifically for the infected computer which facing Malwarebytes won’t open issue due to malware or adware infection in their computer. Then Just Call on Malwarebytes Support Phone Number 1-800-215-0329.
Malwarebytes Chameleon disable post the background files and application which making problem to Launch Malwarebytes Antimalware program completely.
How to use Malwarebytes Chameleon
- Download Malwarebytes Chameleon. You can download it from the provided link below. https://www.malwarebytes.com/chameleon/
- Once the download was complete, unzip the program to a folder in your selected location.
- Then open the included SHM Helo File and follow the instructions.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
If Malwarebytes not opening after following the above instructions. So the user tries to open Malwarebytes in Safe Mode. As you might understand the main point is to open and Run Malwarebytes Antimalware program once. So that it starts the scan and found the infected application running in the background. In safe boot mode many third party application not working so there is a huge possibility that Malwarebytes won’t open issue solve in safe mode.
Steps to boot windows 10 computer in safe mode
- Completely Shut down your computer and turn off the power as well.
- Power on PC and hold down the F9 key. Advance recovery menu appears
- Select Troubleshoot.
- Select Advanced Options and then Startup Settings.
- Click Restart.
- Choose Safe mode with Networking from the list.
- Start Malwarebytes and try to scan for infected programs.
- Restart PC after and check Malwarebytes not opening issue solved or not.
If still your Malwarebytes not opening windows 10 so you can try to reinstall Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
If you are on this step that means no other previous mentioned solution worked for you. After you successfully uninstall Malwarebytes Anti-Malware from your PC, download and install the latest version. Don’t forget to keep your credentials, so you can reactivate it after that.
Steps how to reinstall Malwarebytes antimalware on your computer to solve Malwarebytes won’t open error.
- In the Windows Search bar, type Run
- On the Run Box type “Appwiz.Cpl”
- It will open Uninstall or change a program“
- Find and Uninstall Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
- Navigate to here and download the latest version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
Malwarebytes Not Opening Windows 10 & Mac
We wish this solve your Malwarebytes not opening windows 10 & Mac problem and you will be able to scan and clean your computer and make it infection-free. If you still need assistance you can speak with a technical person who can help you the more better and professional way.