Table of Contents
It is vital to monitor external links when you promote a site. It’s becoming harder to manually track backlinks when the amount of backlinks as well as the quantity of projects promoted increases.
Linkbox is the solution to this problem.
This service monitors all the projects’ external links. The user-friendly interface permits SEO specialists to automate their work. linkbox.pro includes modules that permit you to:
- backlink indexer tool;
- backlink anchor text analysis tool.
- bulk link checker;
- link monitoring software;
- google link indexing checker software;
You can check backlinks
A comprehensive analysis of backlinks is essential for SEO promotion and budget optimization. linkbox.pro allows you to monitor the external link regularly and collect data on:
- Links are deleted immediately after they were made;
- Information on the dofollow and nofollow attributes
- The anchors of all backlinks to web pages.
- Links on donor pages
Link Box Imports Links:
- In previously created campaigns
- by using the crawler module of Ahrefs, Google Console, etc.
The table and graph show every detail about backlinks and domains. This table analyzes your backlinks through various filters.
Check backlink indexing
Linkbox is ideal for mass checking the existence of external links within Google’s index. The module allows you to:
- You can easily check the indexing
- Regular tracking of their presence in index is possible.
The SEO specialist will be notified if the link is removed from the Google index. This notification allows him/her to take the necessary actions to ensure that the page acceptor has not disappeared from the index of search engines. Linkbox Pro lets you control the indexing of backlinks for all of your link campaigns and projects simultaneously.
The table displays the date and the results of Google indexing checks. The status is highlighted by the color.
- gray – there was no checkout made.
- Red – Not Indexed;
- Green – Indexed;
You can apply a filter to filter links that aren’t found in Google and forward them to Google to add the URL to index.
Don’t just wait for Google robots to index links. You have to take action. Link Box allows you to submit pages that are not indexed to Google indexer. It takes only a few clicks. The service promises that following this, Googlebot will visit the page with certainty. Googlebot’s ability to index the page is contingent on its quality.
Thus occurs accelerated indexing of backlinks, resulting within the shortest amount of time.
There are numerous modules built in this service:
Anchor texts analysis
Linkbox Pro allows you to check anchors for accuracy during a the backlink check. This will allow you to:
- The attributes of anchors and links
- Anchor text for Backlinks
- The indexing and the existence of pages that are a part of a donor’s site using anchors in Google Console
All results are displayed in a table known as the anchor’s table. This is the foundation of the module. Near each anchor, you will find the following information:
- URLs of acceptor and donor pages
- Include the campaign name with the page of the donor.
- Indexing data (when backlinks were added to an index and when they were taken off);
- Information on crawlers crossing
- Attributes and Backlink Type
Filters let you select data by:
- A match is a base of a crawler. Use the Exclude filter to search for anchors that are not present on crawlers.
- attributes (dofollow, nofollow, ugc, sponsored, etc. );
- Status of indexing
- Type of backlink;
- campaign name;
Donor data could include:
- sent for indexing.
- Exported into Excel format for further analysis;
This allows you to index a certain group of links to a specific page or an anchor list. On the graph, you will observe how natural and consistent the profile of the links appears.
Analysis of crawlers
This module lets you upload backlinks from various services (Google Console. Ahrefs. SEMRush. Majestic) to Linkbox. A separate upload is available via Ahrefs or Console. The rest of the information will be uploaded to Temporary.
This module allows you to look up using:
- Link status (new active, historical or new).
- A that matches the search term to the URL of the links (for example, you can select all YouTube backlinks);
- Any link campaign that crosses with crawlers will have links;
- Different crawlers
The table of backlinks is located at the bottom of this module. It provides information on:
- Campaigns with which they are interconnected
- crawlers where the link is located;
- addition date.
Linkbox Pro comes with a crawler module that lets you check which of your links Google recognizes (by cross-over with GSC) and which of your competitors are (by cross-over via Ahrefs).
Planer for checkouts
In Linkbox it is possible to automate the process of backlink management. This can be accomplished through the task planner.
In the beginning, you have the option to select between tier1 campaign levels as well as the second level. This tab shows all projects broken down into campaigns. Links are checked for auto-checks on the left, and the indexing auto-check is on the right.
If you select the time of start in advance, you can quickly start any checkout. For instance, conduct every week, you can check.
Once the module is enabled when the module is enabled, the service will carry out the specified checks in the intervals specified and, what’s more, notify you via email of any problems that are discovered.
LinkBox generates reports after backlinks have been checked and indexing. The first report is a comprehensive overview of every parameter. The information in subsequent reports reflects only variations between two check-outs.
You can filter reports by:
- Link campaign
- Establish goals for checking (links and index status).
- Link levels tier1 or tier2
- URL of the donor page;
The base block is made up of change tags that specify the pages where the changes will take effect on. They are categorized according to their importance and are highlighted in colors.
- Red – Significant changes that require special attention and must be addressed immediately
- green – Minor adjustments that provide useful information.
- orange – non-critical errors that also require your attention;
To highlight pages on which the tag is relevant and click on the tags. All links will appear in a table with columns.
- The right page contains changes to the link pages.
- The left column displays the donor’s website along with the link campaign as well as the project.
Link Box is a monitoring tool for your external links as well as their indexing and is constantly updated. It tracks any changes.
This tool will help you keep an eye on all the links you get and put them in one place. Linkbox.pro is an advanced software for managing backlinks. It is in the hands of an experienced expert, can greatly speed up the marketing of your website to the top rankings and save the budget.