In case you like to activate the Norton setup after Download and Install Norton. Then follow the steps given below:
- Open the default internet browser.
- Visit to link provided on your purchased details cards as like norton.com/setup
- Type the 25-digit alphanumeric product key given on the purchased card or in the registered email ID.
- Type the email ID registered with the Norton account.
- Tap on the “Submit” option.
- Press on the “Verify” option.
- Now, the Norton setup is completed its activation procedure.
Steps To Download and Install Norton on PC and Mac
In case you like to download and install the Norton Antivirus on Windows PC and Mac to protect your data from malware and viruses, then follow the steps given below:
- Open the default web browser you like to use for the downloading and installing process.
- Go to the website link www.norton.com/setup from the device.
- Open the “My Account” window.
- Tap on the “Log in” button.
- Type the email ID of the Norton account.
- Type the password of the Norton account.
- Press on the “Sign In” option.
- New members who don’t have Norton account, have to tap on the “Register Now” button.
- If you like to save the sign-in information for future use. Then checkmark on the box near to the “Remember Me” option.
- Tap on the “My Account” button.
- Select the product of Norton you like to download and install on the device.
- Press on the “Download” option.
- Press on the products of Norton and start downloading and installing the Norton product on the device.
- Read the End User License Agreement.
- Press on the “I Agree” option.
- You have to save the identification number which is showing on the download and installation window.
- Go through the instructions for finishing the download and installation procedure of the Norton setup.
Download and install Norton Setup on Android and iPhone
In case you like to download and install the Norton setup on Android and iPhone, then follow the steps given below:
- Turn on the device.
- Open the default internet browser.
- Go to the Norton official website norton.com/setup.
- Open the “My Account” window.
- Tap on the “Log In” option.
- New members of Norton have to register and make a Norton account first.
- Tap on the “+” icon.
- Select the smartphone on which you like to download and install the Norton setup.
- Click on the “Send Link” button.
- Next, select the platform of the smartphone.
- Choose any product of the Norton.
- Tap on the “Next” option.
- Type the phone number.
- Choose the nickname of the smartphone.
- Next, you will be get a download link via mail or short text message.
- Open the text or mail and after that, choose the “Download Now” option.
- Tap on the “Download” option.
- Read the terms and conditions of downloading and installing Norton setup.
- Tap on the “I Accept” option.
- Open the “App Store” or “Google Play Store.”
- Press on the “Open.”
- Log in by entering the Norton account details.
Install & Activate Norton on iOS / Tablet Device:-
- If you are using an Android device, kindly visit google play store and search for Norton Mobile Security & Install it.
- If you are using an Apple device, kindly visit the iOS app store and search for Norton Mobile Security & Install it.
- Once it gets installed, Open the Norton Mobile Security App and then look at the right bottom side of the App.
- You will see a Yellow round tick mark, Now click on that & Click on REDEEM A SUBSCRIPTION
- Here You need to select the option Enter a Product Key & Please Put the code which you received on Email.
- Congratulation, Now your Norton Mobile Security is Installed & Activated.
To reinstall the management server
- Uninstall the existing management server.
- Install the server from the installation file.
- In the Welcome panel, make sure that the Use a recovery file to restore communication with previously deployed clients option is checked, and then click Next.
- By default, the recovery file is located in:c: \ program files (x86) \ Symantec endpoint protection manager \ server private key backup. The recovery file reconnects your clients to the Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager.
- Follow the instructions in each panel. The default settings work for most cases. If the reinstalled server connects to an existing database, you change the database settings to those of the existing database.
You can also restore the database if necessary. However, if the Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager database resides on another computer or is otherwise not affected, you do not need to restore your database.
To Reconfigure the Management Server
- To reconfigure the management server, click Start > All Programs > Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager > Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager Tools > Management Server Configuration Wizard.
- Select one of the following options:
- To reconfigure the management server on the existing site, click Reconfigure the management server.
- To reconfigure the management server to replicate data with an existing site, click Reconfigure the management server to replicate with a different site.
This option reconfigures the locally installed management server to create a new site and to replicate the data with another existing site in your network. Also, if you have two non-replicating sites, use this option to convert one of the sites into a site that replicates with the second site. Follow the instructions in each panel.
Norton Activation Guide
Whether you buy Norton online or offline the process is almost identical apart from locating the product key. Here is how to activate Norton subscription by redeeming your activation key:
- Turn on your equipment in which you want to install and activate Norton.
- Open an internet browsing application like Chrome or Firefox and then head to “www.norton.com/setup”.
- Once the main site appears, go to the “Create an Account” option. Enter the required details for making a new Norton account.
- Without Norton’s account, you can’t redeem your product key to activate the Norton plan. With the help of the Norton account, you can reinstall the Norton antivirus without losing your subscription.
- Once the account is created, make sure you are logged in with your account.
- Head to the get started screen.
- There is an option named “Enter a New Product Key,” click that to initiate the activation process.
- After that, find the 25 characters activation key on your Norton product. It can be found in the CD or DVD packing in the general cases. If you got a Norton retail card, then you may find it printed on it and the retail card comes with offline product purchase. Gently scratch the Norton product key sticker to reveal the characters under it.
- Once you find the activation key, make sure to enter it on the norton.com/setup activation portal.
- Press “>” to redeem the activation key and claim the Norton subscription. By doing so, you can easily activate the McAfee subscription.
- Post the Norton activation, You will be presented with the program’s Terms and Conditions.
- After reading the Terms and Conditions, hit the Agree option.
- Now Accept the Norton renewal policy if you want to renew your current plan each year automatically.
- You will now see the payment webpage and there you will have to fill the billing address along with your credit card details.
- Press the “Agree and Continue” button.
- Press the Continue link.
Reinstall Norton Antivirus
If you are already running the old version of Norton, then you should Reinstall Norton Antivirus with the latest version. In the newest version, you will get better features and improved security services. Here’s how to reinstall Norton:
- Visit Norton.com/setup on your favorite internet browsing software and then find the Norton Remove and Reinstall the program.
- It is a tool made for removing previous Norton programs from your machine.
- Download the tool and Next find the NRnR file in the Download folder.
- Run it by double-clicking on it.
- Press the Agree option to continue the process.
- Hit the Remove and Reinstall switch.
- On the next screen, Click Continue or Remove option. (This option may vary in different countries and devices).
- Restart your device to see the changes.
Launch Norton, and Run LiveUpdate
Launch your version of Norton. Go to Tasks or Security, and click LiveUpdate. Wait for the software to update, and click OK to close the update tool. Close the software and all other programs, and restart your computer.
Launch your browser, and open the Add-ons menu
Launch your preferred browser. Click on the Menu button, and select Add-ons. If you are using Google Chrome, launch Norton, and open the Settings menu. Click Identity Protection or Identity Safe. Click Configure, and open the Settings menu.
Install the add-on
Locate Norton Toolbar in the list of available add-ons. Click the Enable button next to Norton Toolbar to reinstall its functionality. Look through the list for Norton Identity Protection, and enable it. To reinstall the extension in Google Chrome, open the General tab in the Settings menu for Identity Protection or Identity Safe. Locate Google Chrome, and click Install Extension.