Table of Contents
HULU app is a well-used app in the present there is no such smart tv in the united states without the Hulu app installed in it. HULU has extended its border from mobile phones, iPad, smart TVs like Apple tv, Samsung tv, etc. On use, many users find the problem on how to update the Hulu app on Samsung smart tv this article has the information needed to successfully update the Hulu app on Samsung smart tv.
Using a Samsung TV in the long run you need to update the apps installed in it and keep a check and perform periodic software and firmware updates. Updating the smart tv allows you to install the latest versions of the app clearing all the issues related to the installation of new apps. Here, Samsung presents the users the term “Software Update” to include software and firmware
How to update HULU app on samsung smart tv?
You can even set automatically for updates on your Samsung Smart TV which won’t require your personal attention. For this follow the following steps:
- Firstly, ensure you are connected to an active internet with a better speed.
- Secondly, go to Samsung TV settings.
- After that choose the support option in the settings.
- Next, you will have to select software updates.
- Lastly, under this software update section, you will have to choose Auto-update.
This auto-update has many features like updating the other apps in the background and sometimes downloading the necessary and installing in the background and completing it the next time you turn on your Samsung tv.
Samsung tv actually receives a notification and automatically updates the Hulu app and you will see it the next time you switch on your Samsung smart tv or open Hulu.
How to update the HULU app on Samsung smart tv?
If this is not done which means the auto-update feature is off on your Samsung tv. You can manually update the Hulu app for which you will have to follow the below steps:
- Firstly, go for apps on the menu which is at the bottom of your remote.
- Secondly, in support select the app update option.
- After that, you will have to click on the update now.
For manually updating the apps in Samsung tv you will have to follow the below givens steps:
- Firstly, click the smart hub button from your Samsung tv remote.
- Then in the smart hub select apps option.
- After that select my apps.
- The next step is to select the option and make sure the auto-update is set to on.
But, generally due to random apps being installed people might not prefer this auto-update feature. In case you don’t want the apps to update automatically, then click the Auto Update to Off.
But remember that based on the models the way of setting the auto update might vary.
2015 samsung tv:
- Firstly, press the Menu button.
- Then select Smart Hub.
- After that choose the App and Game Auto Update.
- Lastly, click On.
2014 Samsung TV:
- Firstly, press the Menu button on your remote.
- Remember to select Smart Hub.
- Then choose the App Settings.
- Lastly click the Auto-Update.
- Remember to press the Smart Hub button on your remote,
- Ensure you have selected Apps
- After that choose More Apps, then you will have follow the other prompts and follow accordingly.
This should solve the issue if it doesn’t then try calling the customer care for support and solve this issue permanently.