Table of Contents
HULU app is a well-used app in the present there is no such smart tv in the united states without the Hulu app installed in it. HULU has extended its border from mobile phones, iPad, smart TVs like Apple tv, Samsung tv, etc. On use, many users find the problem on how to update the Hulu app on Samsung smart tv this article has the information needed to successfully update the Hulu app on Samsung smart tv.
Using a Samsung TV in the long run you need to update the apps installed in it and keep a check and perform periodic software and firmware updates. Updating the smart tv allows you to install the latest versions of the app clearing all the issues related to the installation of new apps. Here, Samsung presents the users the term “Software Update” to include software and firmware
How to update HULU app on samsung smart tv?
You can even set automatically for updates on your Samsung Smart TV which won’t require your personal attention. For this follow the following steps:
- Firstly, ensure you are connected to an active internet with a better speed.
- Secondly, go to Samsung TV settings.
- After that choose the support option in the settings.
- Next, you will have to select software updates.
- Lastly, under this software update section, you will have to choose Auto-update.
This auto-update has many features like updating the other apps in the background and sometimes downloading the necessary and installing in the background and completing it the next time you turn on your Samsung tv.
Samsung tv actually receives a notification and automatically updates the Hulu app and you will see it the next time you switch on your Samsung smart tv or open Hulu.
How to update the HULU app on Samsung smart tv?
If this is not done which means the auto-update feature is off on your Samsung tv. You can manually update the Hulu app for which you will have to follow the below steps:
- Firstly, go for apps on the menu which is at the bottom of your remote.
- Secondly, in support select the app update option.
- After that, you will have to click on the update now.
For manually updating the apps in Samsung tv you will have to follow the below givens steps:
- Firstly, click the smart hub button from your Samsung tv remote.
- Then in the smart hub select apps option.
- After that select my apps.
- The next step is to select the option and make sure the auto-update is set to on.
But, generally due to random apps being installed people might not prefer this auto-update feature. In case you don’t want the apps to update automatically, then click the Auto Update to Off.
But remember that based on the models the way of setting the auto update might vary.
2015 samsung tv:
- Firstly, press the Menu button.
- Then select Smart Hub.
- After that choose the App and Game Auto Update.
- Lastly, click On.
2014 Samsung TV:
- Firstly, press the Menu button on your remote.
- Remember to select Smart Hub.
- Then choose the App Settings.
- Lastly click the Auto-Update.
- Remember to press the Smart Hub button on your remote,
- Ensure you have selected Apps
- After that choose More Apps, then you will have follow the other prompts and follow accordingly.
This should solve the issue if it doesn’t then try calling the customer care for support and solve this issue permanently.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)-
Question: How to update Hulu app on Samsung smart tv
Ans: The Hulu app is an available Paid subscription and also a free entertainment service that provides on-demand streaming of TV shows, movies and clips. It is available for the iPad, iPhone, Android phone and tablet, Xbox One and Xbox 360 consoles and Smart TVs.
Here are the steps to update the Hulu app on your Samsung Smart TV:
- Go to the Samsung Apps store Download the updated version of Hulu.
- Open your Hulu app on your Samsung Smart TV by pressing the “Hulu” button in the “Apps” section of your television’s menu screen or scrolling through the list of apps in your television’s home screen menu.
- Press the “Update” button to download and install the new version of the Hulu App on your Samsung Smart TV.
You would have to use a computer or device to update your Hulu app. Next, Open the Samsung Smart TV application, update your Hulu app, steps are given below:
To update the Hulu app on your Samsung Smart TV:
- Go to Settings > Connections > Apps > Hulu
- Select Update and then select Update again
- Once the download is complete, choose Open and start watching!
Question: How to install Hulu update on Samsung smart tv
Ans: The installation steps are very simple and easy. The first step is to connect your Samsung TV to the internet. Then, you need to download the Hulu app from the Samsung Smart Apps store.
Hulu has been a popular streaming service for many years. They have recently updated their app for Samsung smart TVs. Here we show the steps on how to install it.
1: Check your TV internet connection.
2: If not connected then you have two options to connect. Use wireless connection or Ethernet cable connection.
3: Go to the “Settings” menu and select “Software Update“.
4: Select “Search for New Updates“.
5: Select “Hulu Plus” from the list of updates and click “Update Now“.
Question: How to update Hulu app on Samsung tv
Ans: Samsung devices automatically receive updates for Hulu. The next time you open the Hulu app, you should see the latest version.
- Check updates manually
- Go to Samsung TV click the Menu button on your remote.
- Next go to Support > Software Update > Choose Update Now.
Question: How can I get Hulu on my smart tv?
Ans: It is easy to get Hulu on your smart tv. All you need to do is download the Hulu app from the app store and scan it using your TV’s remote.
Question: Is Hulu free with Amazon Prime?
Ans: Hulu is not free with Amazon prime. But is a limit, Hulu provide a free trial to new user subscription only for 30 days.
If you want to watch the Hulu app free. Now you try to Amazon Prime free a trial version account, once the trial account is expire you will be charged fix monthly subscription to your amazon prime account.
Question: What is the latest version of Hulu?
Ans: The latest version: Hulu 4.42.0=9558-google for android users (20 January 2022), and iOS users version 7.40.
Question: Is Hulu the same as Hulu plus?
Ans: No, Hulu Plus is a premium service that gives you access to more content and ad-free viewing.
Another hand, the Hulu app is free and gives you access to a limited number of TV shows and movies.
Hulu Plus provide a lot of extra content than the free version of the Hulu app. So, it does have some limitations as well. For instance, it does not have the latest episodes of more TV shows available for streaming until a few weeks after they air on TV.
Question: How do I update Hulu on older Samsung TV?
Ans: You want to update your Samsung Smart TV or Samsung Blu-ray player. Hulu’s updates are automatically by Samsung devices.
Follow the given steps to update Hulu on older Samsung TV.
1: Press the Home menu button on your remote control.
2: Go to the Hulu app on your TV.
3: Select Setting > Support > Select System Software > Click Update.
4: Downloading completed will automatically update.
5: Once the update is done, you can now enjoy your favorite shows on Hulu!
Question: Is the Same Password for Disney Plus and Hulu
Ans: No, They are not the same. Hulu and Disney plus use different login systems.
But in some cases, the answer is Yes! If you subscribe to a bundle pack (The Disney Bundle: Stream Disney+, Hulu and ESPN+) Then make conform you will need to activate your Hulu account before you can log in.
Question: Is Hulu on Disney Plus the same as Hulu live
Ans: Hulu on Disney Plus is the same as Hulu Live.
The service will be available to customers of Disney+ and Hulu.
But there is a difference between prices and plans.
Hulu: Hulu is a steaming service provider that offer TV shows and movies for watching online or through mobile apps. It is compare to Netflix, but it has few key differences.
Hulu Live: Hulu Live is a live TV steaming service with more than 70 channels for $69.99/month.
Disney Plus: It is a bundle of steaming services as (ESPN or Disney+) for Hulu live at no additional cost.
Question: Why wont Hulu work on my Samsung TV?
Ans: May be your Samsung TV are not compatible with Hulu.
Flow the steps to Fix the Samsung TV not working issue.
- Check update on your TV
- Next conform your Samsung TV are connect with internet through the HDMI cable or wireless connection if available in your country or region.
- Conform your Hulu account
- Follow the instruction to set up Hulu on your Samsung TV
- Delete Hulu app
- Go to the app
- Then, go to the setting
- Find Hulu app
- Click Delete
- Reinstall the Hulu app
- Reset Smart Hub
- Default reset pin code 0000
Question: Why isn’t Hulu Updating shows?
Ans: There are many of reasons why Hulu isn’t updating its shows.
- Restart your Device
- Reopen Hulu app
- Install the latest version of Hulu app
- Check your premium plan working or expired.
- Networking missing programming
- Caching issues
- Poor Internet connection.
- Reset router
Another reason is Hulu episodes not showing:
The company is struggling to keep up with the competition, and they do not have the same partnerships as other streaming services. Few people believe that Hulu’s lack of updates is due to their focus on original, but that’s not really the case.