Table of Contents
How to Reinstall Malwarebytes Premium Windows 10?
Are you looking to reinstall Malwarebytes premium? Then your search is now over here. In this article, you will read the steps of how to reinstall Malwarebytes premium. Malwarebytes is an anti-malware software that can be used to detect & remove malware on the computer. Malware can have a devastating effect on the computer. Sometimes Malwarebytes stopped working or not responding.
In such a case, a full uninstall and reinstall Malwarebytes anti-malware is required. If you are not a tech-savvy person, then you contact Malwarebytes customer service. The Malwarebytes support number that is flashed below will not only provide the best solution but also gives an overview of this antivirus.
|Reinstall Malwarebytes Premium Support USA||1-888-272-9xxx|
How to Uninstall Malwarebytes Windows 7 – Premium
- Firstly, click on Start Menu.
- Then, click on Control Panel.
- Now, click on Programs & features on the control panel dialogue box.
- After that scroll down and you will have to find the Malwarebytes program.
- Next, right-click on Malwarebytes and then click on uninstall option.
- After that, click “Yes” when you are asked, “Are you sure you want to completely remove Malwarebyte‘s Anti-Malware and all of its components?”.
- Lastly, click on “Yes” when prompted to restart your computer.
Reinstall Malwarebytes Premium
- Firstly, visit the Malwarebytes website and click on the “Download free version” link.
- After that save the Malwarebytes installation to your desktop.
- Now, you will have to double-click on the Malwarebytes installation file on your desktop.
- Then, select the installation language you require and click on “OK”.
- After that click next and then click the “I accept the agreement” option before clicking next again.
- Subsequently, click Next and then Next again.
- Now, click on Next to leave the default start menu folder as it is. Tick the “Create a desktop icon” and “Create a quick launch icon” boxes if you want either a desktop icon, a quick launch icon, or both. Then, click Next.
- Lastly, click on “Install” to begin the installation.
Malwarebytes is a premium anti-malware software, If you are facing any issue with Malwarebytes then just give a call on Malwarebytes support number. They have an expert technician to help you 24/7.
Also Read: Malwarebytes Not Opening Windows 10
Have you Installed the Latest Version?
If your Malwarebytes not running properly then, try to install the latest version of Windows 10 on your computer. After you have opened the Malwarebytes, click on “tick the latest version of Malwarebytes” or update Malwarebytes anti-malware.
This will fix your issues as Malwarebytes uninstall failed, Malwarebytes not opening, etc issues. If you are not a technical person then, call the Malwarebytes support number to be your Malwarebytes support tool and resolve the issue.
Most importantly, double-click on the Phone number listed above to call Malwarebytes technical support. The technician will help you to fix Malwarebytes anti-malware problems. We will help you uninstall or reinstall Malwarebytes Free Version. This is all about how to uninstall and reinstall the Malwarebytes Premium on Windows,
You may also like to read:
- Malwarebytes Won’t Open
- Malwarebytes Database not Updating
- After Update Malwarebytes Stopped Scanning
- Malwarebytes not Responding
- Remove Malwarebytes from Windows 10
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is available in Free and Premium Version. Follow the steps given here to install Malwarebytes premium on windows 10 or iPhone.
Restore object from the Managed Client
1. Start by the launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
2. Next, click the Quarantine tab.
3. Now, click the item you wish to restore, then click Restore.
You can visit the Malwarebytes website for the phone number and email address of Malwarebytes. For premium support and services you can directly call 1-888-272-9xxx for the USA or For UK: 0330-808-8695.