How to reinstall Malwarebytes Premium Windows 10?
Are you looking to reinstall Malwarebytes premium? Then your search is now over here. In this article, you will read the steps of how to reinstall Malwarebytes premium. Malwarebytes is an anti-malware software that can be used to detect & remove malware on the computer. Malware can have a devasting effect on the computer. Sometimes Malwarebytes stopped working or not responding. In such a case, a full uninstall and reinstall Malwarebytes anti-malware required. If you are not a tech-savvy person, then you contact Malwarebytes customer service. The Malwarebytes support number that is flashed below will not only provide the best solution but also gives the overview of this antivirus.
|Reinstall Malwarebytes Premium Support USA||1-800-215-0329|
Steps to Uninstall Malwarebytes Premium
- Click on Start Menu
- Then click on Control Panel
- Now, click on Programs & features
- Scroll down and find Malwarebytes program
- Right-click on the Malwarebytes and click on uninstall option
- Click “Yes” when asked “Are you sure you want to completely remove Malwarebytes‘ Anti-Malware and all of its components?”.
- Click “Yes” when prompted to restart your computer.
Reinstall Malwarebytes premium-
- Visit the Malwarebytes website and click on the “Download free version” link.
- Save the Malwarebytes installation to your desktop.
- Double click on the Malwarebytes installation file on your desktop.
- Select the installation language you require and click on “OK”.
- Click next and then click “I accept the agreement” option before clicking next again.
- Click Next and then Next again.
- Now, Click on Next to leave the default start menu folder as it is. Tick the “Create a desktop icon” and “Create a quick launch icon” boxes if you want either a desktop icon, quick launch icon or both. Click Next.
- Click “Install” to begin the installation.
Malwarebytes is a premium anti-malware software, If you are facing any issue with Malwarebytes then just give a call on Malwarebytes support number. They have an expert technician to help you 24/7.
Also Read: Malwarebytes Not Opening Windows 10
Have you Installed the Latest Version?
If your Malwarebytes not running properly. Then try to install the latest version of the Windows 10 computer. When you open the Malwarebytes click on “tick the latest version of Malwarebytes” or update Malwarebytes anti-malware.
This will fix your issues like Malwarebytes not responding, Malwarebytes not opening, etc issues. If you are not a technical person then call us on Malwarebytes support number.
Double click on the Phone number listed above to call Malwarebytes technical support. The technician will help you to fix Malwarebytes anti-malware problems. We will help you in uninstall or reinstall Malwarebytes Free Version.