Table of Contents
Summer – how pleasant and light. Every woman carefully prepares for the long-awaited vacation. Spend a couple of three weeks at sea, relax and rest from the soul. The main thing is not to forget to take care of yourself, especially when it comes to hair. After all, the influence of the sun on the hair can bring detrimental consequences, which will have to be dealt with for several months.
To visit beauty salons in hot countries during your vacation, it is best to use a car rental. Renting a car will save time and comfortably get to the right place. You can rent such a car online using monthly car rental abu dhabi. After all, services such as taxis or public transport may not be very convenient and economical to use. Renting a car will give you the opportunity to move freely around the city and visit beauty salons at a convenient time for you.
During the holidays, as a rule, we relax and forget to properly take care of our hair, but in vain. After all, in summer the action of all kinds of ultraviolet rays, especially under the influence of wind and salt water, is a hundred times stronger. Hair loses pigment, both natural and artificial, this happens under the action of beta rays. The cuticle of the hair is destroyed, the hair becomes brittle, unruly and dry due to alpha rays. To avoid this, protection and care are essential.
In order for climate change not to have a negative impact on the hair, they must be prepared in advance.
- Do not dye your hair, do perms or highlights. Even under normal conditions, recovery after such procedures requires at least three weeks, and when changing the usual environment, the hair can deteriorate;
- Get a haircut. Firstly, with short hair it is much more convenient, and secondly, it will be easiest to take care of them. Trim a few centimeters of length, preferably with hot scissors that seal the hairs. The length will grow during the holidays, and you will save yourself from split ends and unnecessary care problems;
- Carry out a complex of healing the scalp. At home, about a month before the planned vacation, you can make a course of masks that restore and stimulate blood flow to the scalp.
- SOS hair product for the sea – ordinary clean water. After bathing, be sure to rinse your skin and hair in a fresh water shower. It will help wash away the salt crystals;
- A wide-brimmed hat or a stylish scarf is a must-have for a beach holiday. Hats protect the body from heatstroke, and hair from sunburn;
- Take some sunscreen with you. For skin, you need a cream with an index of at least SPF 50, for hair – oil or spray conditioner with a UV filter or KPF (keratin protection index);
Do not take an extra suitcase of hair protection products with you on vacation. It is enough to follow these tips so as not to ruin the hair.
- Do not use a hair dryer, curling iron or flat iron. The southern climate itself is hot, and the additional thermal effect on the hair can completely ruin them;
- Before going to the beach, apply a light oil to your hair: jojoba, olive, and almond. Apply should be, stepping back from the tips of about five to seven centimeters. The hair will be wrapped in a protective film that will protect them from the harmful effects of the sun, sea water and retain their natural moisture;
- Protect your head from the sun. If you do not want to return home two or even three tones lighter, be sure to wear a hat, bandana or panama. It will not only protect your hair from the harmful effects of ultraviolet rays, but also your head from overheating. And do not forget to apply protective serums to the strands;
- Do not forget about basic care. Choose a shampoo that is UV protected, nourishing and essential for your hair type. In addition, after each hair wash, use a restorative conditioner.
Upon returning from vacation, it is worth intensively nourishing the hair using masks and natural oils. And if you do a restorative salon treatment and cut off a couple of centimeters, your hair will look no less rested than you.