How to Remove Malwarebytes from Startup?
Malwarebytes is the best anti-malware software that you can use to remove malware from a computer. When you start your computer and you see the first thing that popping out is Malwarebytes. If you do not want Malwarebytes on startup then, you need to follow the steps to remove Malwarebytes from startup.
You can stop Malwarebytes from opening on startup by contacting Malwarebytes support. The other way is you can follow the steps to fix remove Malwarebytes from the startup. If you are a technical person then, you can follow the steps otherwise I suggest you contact Malwarebytes customer service for help.
Steps to Remove Malwarebytes from Startup:
Follow the methods to prevent Malwarebytes from startup. Furthermore, stop these annoying pop-ups of Malwarebytes.
Malwarebytes Support: the first choice of maximum people is to contact Malwarebytes’ support. You can contact the support team by dialing the phone numbers mentioned below in the table.
Disable Malwarebytes Service
Follow the steps to prevent Malwarebytes from startup and stop these annoying pop-ups of Malwarebytes upgrade. So, below are the steps to prevent Malwarebytes from showing pop-ups:
- Firstly, on the left-hand side of the start button, right-click on it.
- Now, click on “Task Manager” on the taskbar.
- Then the new windows will open, now click on Startup Tab.
- After that, find the Malwarebytes program from the list.
- Further, right, click on the Malwarebytes program.
- Now, click on “Disable”.
- Lastly, reboot your PC.
Malwarebytes not showing up in start up for windows:
Follow the procedure below to make Malwarebytes stop showing up in startup. Most importantly, keep Malwarebytes from running in the background.
- Start by typing Win + R on Keyboard.
- After that, type “msconfig” in the search box and hit enter.
- Now, it will open the system setup (configuration) tool.
- Next, head to the startup tab and click on it.
- Subsequently, a list of the program will open that are listed for a startup.
- Now, “Uncheck” Malwarebytes from the list, will remove Malwarebytes from startup.
- Most importantly you will have to click on “Apply” and then click “Ok” to save the settings.
- Lastly, Reboot your Windows 10 PC.
Reasons for Malwarebytes Causing Issue on Startup:
There are several reasons for which use start facing an issue with Malwarebytes. So, check the list below to find the reason for your computer.
- Malwarebytes trial is expired.
- An expired version of Malwarebytes.
- Other Security programs conflicting with the application.
- Malwarebytes file corrupted.
- Your Malwarebytes version is expired.
- Malwarebytes not opening on startup.
- Malwarebytes Unable to connect with the server.
- AV services are not running on windows 10.
Contact Malwarebytes: +1-800-520-2796
You need to contact Malwarebyte’s support to remove Malwarebytes from the startup so, you will not get annoying pop-ups on the startup. Malwarebytes technician is available round the clock to fix the Malwarebytes antimalware problems.
Therefore, you just need to call on Malwarebytes toll-free number 1-800-520-2796. Microsoft certified technician is available to fix the problem you are facing.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)-
Question: Ways to Stop Malwarebytes from Starting Up?
Ans: Malwarebytes provide you to protect PC in your business from adware, malware – spyware, viruses or worms and make sure your personal or sensitive data is secure at all times. So, Malwarebytes is not the only safe solution available. If you try a new antivirus application and make conform you do not have any conflict with the second application running at the same time. So you can stop Malwarebytes from starting up now you turn on your business PCs. Next, you choose the System Configuration to which applications are launched automatically. When you turn on your device or computer.
Step 1. Hit the Windows ‘Start’ tab, type ‘msconfig’ in the appear field and hit ‘Enter’ to start the System Configuration tool.
Step 2. Hit the ‘Startup’ button. All Applications appear automatically on your computer screen in an arranged form.
Step 3. Delist ‘Malwarebytes’ to stop it from starting as your system starts.
Step 4. Press “Apply” to apply the all-new changed setting and press “OK” to close the System Configuration availability.
Question: Ways to Completely Remove Malwarebytes
Ans: Removing Malwarebytes free up disc space on your pc and disk as well as processing tools. If the application is out of order or prone to crashing and freezing, uninstalling it totally also make better the PC performance.
Step 1. Close Malwarebytes if the application is using the current time. After some seconds for the application’s process to shut down in the Task.
Step 2. Click Start, choose “All application”. Next, hit the “Malwarebytes Anti Malware” file from the list of installed applications. A subfile opens.
Step 3. Next, go to the sub-folder and click ‘Uninstall Malwarebytes Anti-Malware’. See there uninstall box and click yes for your confirmation. The Uninstallation is in progress to remove the application automatically. Displays the progress in the status bar.
Step 4. If asked by the installation wizard to restart, click “Yes”.
Step 5. Click the Start menu and hit “Computer” to launch Windows Explorer. Choose the “C” drive and go to the “Program Files” folder. Find the location of the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware folder and right-click this. Next, Delete to remove folder.
Step 6. Next, go to recycle bin, select all and delete it.