Table of Contents
How to Remove Malwarebytes from Startup?
Malwarebytes is the best anti-malware software that you can use to remove malware from a computer. When you start your computer and you see the first thing that popping out is Malwarebytes. If you do not want Malwarebytes on startup then, you need to follow the steps to remove Malwarebytes from startup.
You can stop Malwarebytes from opening on startup by contacting Malwarebytes support. The other way is you can follow the steps to fix remove Malwarebytes from the startup. If you are a technical person then, you can follow the steps otherwise I suggest you contact Malwarebytes customer service for help.
Steps to Remove Malwarebytes from Startup:
Follow the methods to prevent Malwarebytes from startup. Furthermore, stop these annoying pop-ups of Malwarebytes.
Malwarebytes Support: the first choice of maximum people is to contact Malwarebytes’ support. You can contact the support team by dialing the phone numbers mentioned below in the table.
Disable Malwarebytes Service
Follow the steps to prevent Malwarebytes from startup and stop these annoying pop-ups of Malwarebytes upgrade. So, below are the steps to prevent Malwarebytes from showing pop-ups:
- Firstly, on the left-hand side of the start button, right-click on it.
- Now, click on “Task Manager” on the taskbar.
- Then the new windows will open, now click on Startup Tab.
- After that, find the Malwarebytes program from the list.
- Further, right, click on the Malwarebytes program.
- Now, click on “Disable”.
- Lastly, reboot your PC.
Malwarebytes not showing up in start up for windows:
Follow the procedure below to make Malwarebytes stop showing up in startup. Most importantly, keep Malwarebytes from running in the background.
- Start by typing Win + R on Keyboard.
- After that, type “msconfig” in the search box and hit enter.
- Now, it will open the system setup (configuration) tool.
- Next, head to the startup tab and click on it.
- Subsequently, a list of the program will open that are listed for a startup.
- Now, “Uncheck” Malwarebytes from the list, will remove Malwarebytes from startup.
- Most importantly you will have to click on “Apply” and then click “Ok” to save the settings.
- Lastly, Reboot your Windows 10 PC.
Reasons for Malwarebytes Causing Issue on Startup:
There are several reasons for which use start facing an issue with Malwarebytes. So, check the list below to find the reason for your computer.
- Malwarebytes trial is expired.
- An expired version of Malwarebytes.
- Other Security programs conflicting with the application.
- Malwarebytes file corrupted.
- Your Malwarebytes version is expired.
- Malwarebytes not opening on startup.
- Malwarebytes Unable to connect with the server.
- AV services are not running on windows 10.
Contact Malwarebytes: 1-888-272-9758
You need to contact Malwarebyte’s support to remove Malwarebytes from the startup so, you will not get annoying pop-ups on the startup. Malwarebytes technician is available round the clock to fix the Malwarebytes antimalware problems.
Therefore, you just need to call on Malwarebytes toll-free number 1-888-272-9758. Microsoft certified technician is available to fix the problem you are facing.