Recover & Reset Asus Router Password
As the innovation of technology, a new router launched in market, Called wireless router. The network and device are becoming wireless now. Before, the computer, laptop, keyword, mouse and printer and scanner used with wired connection. But now everything has gone changed. Asus wireless router make revolution in the era of wireless routers. User sometimes faces problem with asus router setup, or asus router not connecting to network, unable to connect asus wireless network. The user also face problem while recovering or setting up password for asus router. If you want to reset asus router password, then you are at right place. Read the post carefully and follow the steps to change asus router password. If you are not a technical person then you can call asus router support number. The technician will help you.
Steps to Change Asus Password:
The steps given below will help you to change asus router password without any problem. Just follow the process step by steps.
- Login Asus router admin Panel with username and password
- Now, Click on status option
- Select the wireless status from the status tab
- In Normal router, you will find the wireless option in the status page
- Get the new Wifi Password
If you are not sure about the network security of router then reset asus router password. Follow the steps:
- Login asus router
- Open Wireless Panel from admin settings
- Select the type of Passowrd protection WEP/WEP2, etc
- Enter your New Password and click on Save.
The steps are helpful to the user if they follow the process step by step. If you are unable to fix the problem then you can contact asus router support. The technician will help you without any waiting time to help you. The Asus router helpline technician are available round the clock to help you without any waiting time.