Have you ever wished to share a voicemail message with someone, but weren’t sure if it was possible? If that’s the case, you’ve come to the right spot! We’ll cover all you need to know about forwarding voicemails from your iPhone in this article.
Let’s see the steps, how you can forward voicemail message from your iPhone:
STEP 1. Tap on phone icon on home screen.
STEP 2. Hit Voicemail from the bottom menu bar.
STEP 3. Pick the voicemail that you want to forward.
STEP 4. Tap Share once you’ve opened the voicemail message you like to forward.
STEP 5 Choose how you’d like to forward the voicemail from your iPhone.
Select the appropriate icon to forward the voicemail via text message, notes, or mail.
STEP 6. Send the voicemail to the person whom you’d like it to be delivered.
Bonus tip: You may save voicemail messages as well in your iPhone. Select the desired voicemail message, then tap the share icon. Then select “Add to Notes” or “Save to Files” from the drop-down menu.
Here are the solutions to some other problems you might encounter.
How to set up voicemail on iPhone?
- On your iPhone, open the Phone app.
- In the lower right corner of the screen, tap Voicemail.
- Select Set Up Now.
- Set a passcode.
- Click Done.
- Enter the passcode again.
- Press the Done button.
How to change voicemail passcode on iPhone?
- On your iPhone, open settings app.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and choose Phone.
- Change the password for your voicemail by tapping Change Voicemail Password.
- Replace the old four- or six-digit password with the current four- or six-digit passcode.
- Re-enter the password.
- Don’t forget to tap “Done”.