Norton Antivirus is one of the most used antivirus software that is available in the market. Norton antivirus is managed and developed by Symantec company. They release new versions of Norton antivirus continually to fulfill the security requirements of users. Norton Antivirus is able to secure you from online threats. It also protects your data from virus, malware, spyware, etc. Sometimes, Norton user complains about the error or malfunctioning of antivirus. Most Common issue with the Norton antivirus is “Norton Error 8504”. The Symantec company always keep tracking the user will not face any technical error. If a person facing Norton Error 8504 101, then they should contact Norton Customer service. The team of professional technicians is available 24/7 to assist you with the errors.
Symptoms of Error 8504 101
- This Error appears when windows program crashes.
- Crashing Windows files while running the same application on Windows PC.
- Experiencing Slow PC or slow response from mouse or keyboard.
The problem is very critical because it appears at the time of installation of the antivirus program. It is very difficult to find the reason of the antivirus so you can troubleshoot the problem.
Causes of Error 8504 101
- Norton Setup file is corrupted.
- Incomplete installation of Norton antivirus.
- Norton Antivirus Update Corrupt the windows registry files.
- When your PC is infected by virus or malware that corrupt the files present on your PC.
- Some malicious application delete norton necessary files.
Steps to Fix “Norton Antivirus Error 8504 101”
Follow the steps to fix Norton antivirus error code 8504 101 by following these simple steps. Make sure you for the procedure step by step.
- Try and repair the registry files associated with Error 8504 101
- Make sure that you run a full malware scan on your system by Malwarebytes Anti-malware
- Run a cleanout on your system using the Disk Cleanup
- Update all the outdated drivers on Windows 10 PC
- Use the option of Windows system restore to undo the recent system changes
- Reinstall the Norton antivirus Software associated with Error 8504 101
- Utilize Windows system file checker
- Install all the available Windows update
- Accomplish a clean Windows installation
The error 8504 101 can be faced by users who use any of the these Microsoft Windows operating systems:
Operating System Information
- Windows 10 on Laptop
- The Windows 8 Laptop
- Windows 7 Ultimate
- Windows XP OLD
If you have followed all the steps and unable to fix the Norton error code 8504. Then I suggest you contact Norton customer service. You should contact the trained and experienced technician to fix the phone. Call Norton Customer Service Chat 1-800-215-0329 to get the help from Microsoft certified technician. The technician is available 24/7 to help the customer.