Malwarebytes Not Responding Windows 10
Malwarebytes anti-malware is one of the best and powerful software available for both Windows & Mac devices. You can use Malwarebytes’ 30 days of free trial to get rid of malicious applications or files. When you download free software, games, online movies, music then you accidentally installed these unwanted programs.
These Potentially unwanted programs are nothing but malware that is designed to infect or hijack user data. So, to protect your computer by using Malwarebytes free trial or Malwarebytes premium version. Sometimes, the user faces problems like Malwarebytes not responding on Windows 10 while installing, Malwarebytes not opening, etc.
These are some of the common issues that users face while installing Malwarebytes on Windows or Mac devices. This problem arises when the application doesn’t meet system requirements or sometimes you have downloaded a corrupt file. Malware or virus present on your computer blocks Malwarebytes from opening.
Fix Malwarebytes Not Responding Windows 10
You need to fix Malwarebytes not responding issue as soon as possible. As hackers always try to attack a computer that doesn’t have any security program. So, if you don’t have any active antivirus protection then your data is at risk. Read the steps below to fix Malwarebyte’s problems. Most importantly, if you are not technical savvy then contact Malwarebytes customer service.
The technician at Malwarebytes technical team will help you to fix the problem. Malwarebytes support team is available round the clock to offer the best quality support and services. Read the steps below to fix Malwarebytes not responding on starting.
Steps to Fix Malwarebytes not responding on Startup:
- Firstly, turn off Malwarebyte’s real-time protection. From the blue color icon in the notification bar.
- Secondly, right-click on the icon of Malwarebytes
- Now, click on exit to turn off Malwarebytes real-time protection
- Lastly, Run Malwarebytes as administrator
Uninstall and Reinstall Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
Sometimes due to error or network breach while installation of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware there might be issues later on while using it. The solution to this is to uninstall the Malwarebytes first and then reinstall it again by following all the instructions.
Uninstall Malwarebytes Windows
- Firstly, click on Windows icon in the taskbar
- Secondly, click on control open
- Now, click on programs and select programs and features
- After that, a list of application will open, select the Malwarebytes
- Then, right-click to uninstall Malwarebytes
- lastly, reboot your System
Follow the steps given in our previous article to know how to reinstall Malwarebytes on windows. These steps will fix most of the Malwarebytes problems. If you are still facing problems then you need to contact Malwarebytes technical support team. The technician will fix Malwarebytes anti-malware has stopped working.
Common Issue Faced by User:
- Malwarebytes not opening.
- Malwarebytes won’t install.
- The scan won’t complete.
- Malwarebytes not responding on startup.
- Malwarebytes database not updating.
If you are facing any of these problems, then you don’t need to panic. Just call Malwarebytes expert technician who will help you to fix Malwarebytes not working issue. The technician is available 24/7 to help the users.