The keyboard is an important part of the PC. The keyboard is the device that you use to enter all of your commands into the computer and without a keyboard, you couldn’t do much. If you have been using a PC for a very long time now, it is quite likely that you still have the same old keyboard. Who doesn’t like to change the color of their keyboards? It is one of the most neglected parts of a PC that we never think about. Today we will be looking at just how you can change the color of your keyboard, not just the key colors but to the backlight.
What are the different Categories of Background color lights on PC Settings?
There are many kinds of background color and light settings for your computer in your environment, you can make your computer background very beautiful and colorful in more than one way, here we will tell you some examples colors may be like- Red, blue, green, orange so many more.
How to change the color of your keyboard?
If you’re a Windows user, we’re guessing you’re using a device with a backlit keyboard. Selecting a suitable color for your backlighting keyboard will transform it into a work of art. Here are some tips on how to change the color of the keyboard on your laptop:
Firstly open the setting and select > Keyboard Theme< from the menu. You can see colors like red, blue, yellow, purple, black, or grey inside the settings tab.
firstly open the setting and select > Keyboard Theme< from the menu. You can see colors like red, blue, yellow, purple, black, or grey inside the settings tab.
When you wish to change the color of the keyboard using a particular source, however, you must follow the steps described. Open the setting and Do the keyboard key button ON from the drop-down menu. Then choose the choice for my image. and select ok.
How to Change the Backlit Colors of the keyboard?
The backlit keyboard is a great feature on the pc. The keyboard is adjustable through the brightness settings, but you can also change the color of the lights. This is great if you have a dark room, or you just like the color yellow.
- You first select the Keypad button on your laptop’s keypad.
- Often, it’s the f5 key. However, this may vary depending on the product.
- Then press the “Fn” and “f5” keys at the same time.
- As you click the buttons, the color of the keyboard lighting will adjust.
- If you want to turn the lights off, though. The procedure should be the same as before.
Change The Color of The Keyboard Light in Windows 10?
Microsoft released the latest Windows 10 update. The update includes a big leap towards improving usability for keyboard users. You may want to update your system to enjoy the new features. The update comes with a new keyboard shortcut (FN +C) which you can use to change the color of the keyboard backlight.
But, before you update to Windows 10, you need to check whether your computer is compatible with the new OS. You can check the system requirements at Microsoft’s official site.
Change The Color of The Keyboard Light in Windows 11?
In Windows 11, the methods to adjust the keyboard light color are similar to those in Windows 10. To do just that, follow the instructions mentioned below.
- Click on the Search box on the menu.
- Then, in the search box, type “Keyboard Theme.”
- You will now be given the option to change the color of your keyboard.
- Choose a color that you like.
Change The Color of The Keyboard Light on the MacBook?
- Click to the Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences from the Apple menu once you’ve opened it.
- The “Keyboard” setting must be selected in the System Preferences tab.
- Here you’ll find the option to “Change keyboard brightness in low-light conditions.”
- This feature allows you to customize the keyboard’s backlighting to meet your specific needs.
There’s nothing wrong with your keyboard. It’s just that you’ve been using the same color for your keyboard for years and you’re bored with it. That’s not surprising considering how many hours you must have spent staring at that keyboard since you started using your PC. Above we gave you a few tips on how you can change the color of your keyboard on a PC, so keep reading and start customizing that keyboard!