Today’s topic of the article is how to backup iPhone to iCloud. But first, we will know “What is Backup”? Dial For USA: 1-888-272-9758 / For UK: 0330-808-8695 (Toll-Free) to get help.
What Do you Mean By iPhone Backup?
A backup of your iPhone or iPad includes your device settings, app data, Home screen, and app organization, iMessage’s and texts, ringtones, your visual voicemail passcode, health data, configurations. Photos and videos are only backed up if you don’t already have iCloud Photo Library enabled on your iPhone, iPad, and Mac. For example, with PCs and Macs, some solutions only back up your files and folders. While other solutions back up everything by taking a snapshot of the entire hard disk. That means you can recover to bare metal and a fully bootable state. Other solutions of backup iPhone, such as your PC and Mac, but don’t protect your mobile devices. Other backup solutions can protect all your devices.
Advantages of Backup iPhone to Mac
- Simple and easy to use: You will be delighted with the simplicity of the process. When you want to back up your files, you can do it with a few clicks, and basically no effort at all.
- You don’t need a computer or cable: For this option, you can forget about the cable and the computer.
- 5GB of free storage: If you decide to back up your files to iCloud, you will get 5 GB of free storage.
- Simple access to your data: This is another advantage. Again, you will be pleasantly surprised by the simplicity. With several clicks, you will access to all your data.
- iCloud is free to get: iCloud is completely free, which is why people like this option so much.
3 Ways to Back Up Your iPhone
There are many different backup solutions on the market that back up your iPhone. iTunes and iCloud are different types of backup solutions offered by Apple. There are also other backup iPhone solutions from third-party vendors. Acronis True Image 2020 offers a comprehensive and easy way to not only back up your iPhone data, but also lets you back up to the cloud and your computer, back up multiple mobile devices, recover accidentally deleted files, and more.
- Backup iPhone to iCloud
- Backup iPhone 6 to iTunes
- iPhone Backup To ACRONIS TRUE IMAGE
Back up iPhone to Mac or iCloud
You can select the iCloud backup option from the settings for your iOS device in iTunes when connected, or from the iOS device itself. You can perform backups automatically or manually. While it doesn’t back up your purchased apps, music, movies, and books, it will download these from the App, iTunes, and iBook store when you restore from an iCloud Backup.
Steps to Create Automatic Backup to iCloud or Mac
To let iCloud automatically back up your device each day, here’s what you need to do:
- Make sure that iCloud Backup is turned on in Settings > [your name] > iCloud > iCloud Backup.
- Connect your device to a power source.
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network.
- Make sure that your device’s screen is locked.
- Check that you have enough available space in iCloud for the backup. When you sign in to iCloud, you get 5GB of iCloud storage for free. If you need more iCloud storage, you can buy more from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac. Plans start at 50GB for $0.99 (USD) a month. Learn more about prices in your region.
Steps to back up using iCloud:
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network
- Tap Settings > [your name] and tap iCloud. If you’re using iOS 10.2 or earlier, go to Settings, then scroll down and tap iCloud.
- Scroll down, tap iCloud Backup. If you’re using iOS 10.2 or earlier, tap Backup. Make sure that iCloud Backup is turned on
- Tap Back Up Now and stay connected to your Wi-Fi network until the process completes
- Make sure that the backup finished: Tap Settings > [your name] > iCloud > iCloud Storage > Manage Storage, then select your device — the backup should appear in the details with the time and backup size. If you’re using iOS 10.2 or earlier, your path is Settings > iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage.
Steps to Backup iPhone to iTunes?
- Connect your device to your computer. On a Mac with macOS Catalina 10.15, open Finder. On a Mac with macOS Mojave 10.14 or earlier, or on a PC, open iTunes.
- If a message asks for your device passcode or to Trust This Computer, follow the onscreen steps. If you forgot your passcode, get help.
- Locate your device on your computer. If your device doesn’t appear on your computer, learn what to do.
- If you want to save Health and Activity data from your device or Apple Watch. You need to encrypt your backup: Select the box called Encrypt [device] backup and create a memorable password. If you don’t need to save your Health and Activity data, you can make a backup that isn’t encrypted. Just click Back Up Now.
- When the process ends, you can see if the backup finished successfully.
Steps to Backup iPhone to Acronis True Image
You need to Install Acronis true image to the iPhone before making the backup. Steps to install Acronis True Image 2020:
Steps to Install Acronis True Image 2020
- Open the App Store on your iPhone
- Tap Search
- Type Acronis true image in the search field
- Select Acronis true image in the search results to go to the app page
- Follow the standard installation procedure
Steps to Backup iOS 6 to Acronis True Image 2020
- Start Acronis True Image
- Tap Backup
- Sign in to your Acronis account
- Select the data categories that you want to back up
- Tap Back up now
- Allow Acronis True Image access to your personal data
The steps given above will help you backup iPhone to iCloud, iTunes, and Acronis true image. If you have tried all the steps and still facing problems while Making a Backup of your iPhone or Mac. Then, Call us on Customer Service Phone Number 1-888-272-9758 Toll-free or contact apple live chat.