Fix Epson printer error code 0x9a – Step by Step Solutions
As the technology going advanced, the gadgets like computer, printer, laptop enhanced their efficiency. You can finish any task work in a minute. There are a many printer available in the market, but Epson printer is best from all of them. Because of its durability and accessibility. Sometimes, user face problem with Epson printer like Epson error code 0x9a, or Epson printer not printing etc.
Generally people search for technical support to fix the error or the person who knows how to fix Epson printer error code 0x9a. But they can fix by own. Read the steps given below to fix Epson printer error.
Reasons of Epson Printer Error Code 0x9a
The main reason of the error 0x9a is a fault in Epson printer carriage. The main reason can be paper jam, bent or damaged rails or dislocated encoder strip.
Below i am mentioning procedure to fix Epson printer error 0x9a. follow the steps in the given manner to fix the error 0x9a.
Steps to fix Printer Error 0x9a
- Open your printer and check internal for any paperclip, staple pins, or paper jam.
- Try to move carriage manually. It should move itself when you lift the lid.
- Cleaning carriage inside by blowing
- Now, check for any obstacle both sides.
- Now find the encoder strip which is a clear plastic strip that will be running with the width of your printer. It sits just above and behind the carriage. Wipe it clean and proceed further
- After this reset the printer
- Unplug the power cable and wait for 5 minutes
- Now press and hold the power button for more than 60 seconds
- While holding the power button plug in the printer and hold the power button for another 60 seconds
- Start the printer and check if the error is still showing up or not
Contact Epson Printer Repair Expert
If you tried all the steps and still the issue is not fixed, then you can try to find someone who knows how to fix Epson Printer error code 0x9a. The technician will help you to fix the issue without any problem. When you call the technician turn the printer on. The Epson workforce or technician will fix Epson printer error code 0x9a.