Table of Contents
A software program that is designed by intuit so, the user can access the database. It is known as QBDBMgrN and it helps to access the files stored on the server. The error “QBDBMgrN not running on this computer” appears when QBDBMgrN is disabled on the system. The error appears why you are using multi-user mode.
If you are also facing the problem “Quickbooks not running on this computer”, then you are at the right place. In this blog, you will read how to fix it and other related problems that are faced by the user. After, getting error “Quickbooks database not running on this computer. ”
Problem Caused by QBDBMgrN not Running
A number of other problems faced by the users when QBDBMgrN stops working on the computer.
- Fireball blocking QuickBooks to access the internet
- Misconfiguration of Fireball
- QB Database server manager is not up to date
- Incomplete installation of QB database server manager
- Antivirus software fireball blocking QB Software
- QB network file problem
4 Ways to Fix QBDBMgrN not running on Windows 10
There are many ways to fix intuit software error code but try to reboot your computer. Some of the normal problems fixed by this step. If you are still facing the problem, then follow the instructions given below to fix QuickBooks errors.
Method 1: Try to Update Windows Firewall
- Press “Win + R” key together on the keyboard now select the control panel.
- Click on the control panel and go to system and security
- Open Windows firewall, Click on update fireball under “update your fireball section”
- Check for available update and click on update now
- Now, Reboot your PC and try to open the software
If you are still facing the problem, then you can try method 2 now. Or, you are not a technical person then you can contact intuit customer service. The technician at the QuickBooks support center will help you to fix the problem you are facing with QuickBooks.
Method 2: Restart Quickbooks database server manager
Below are the steps to restart QuickBooks database server manager services. Follow the instructions step by step.
- Press “Win + R ” key simultaneously on the keyword to open run box
- Type “msc” in the search box and hit enter
- Scroll down in the list to find the QuickBooks database server manager that is named as QuickBooksDB28, QuickBooksDB27, or QuickBooksDB26.
- Right-click the exact service and select
- Now, try to open QuickBooks.
Method 3: Repair Quickbooks Desktop
- Press “Win + R” to Open Search box type Cpl in it.
- Hit enter, Now open QuickBooks installation folder.
- Double click and click on Uninstall QuickBooks
- Now, follow the steps Continue>>Next>>Repair>>Next
- Wait for the repair process to finish
- When it finished, restart the PC and Open Quickbooks
Method 4: Reinstall Quickbooks to Fix QBDBMgrN not Running on the Computer
You need to reinstall the QuickBooks software using clean install tool. Follow the steps properly to install QuickBooks again on the computer.
- First, uninstall QuickBooks
- Download & Run QuickBooks Clean Install Tool
- You need to download QuickBooks Clean Install Tool.exe file.
- Open QuickBooks_clean_install_utility.exe
- Select your QuickBooks version and Continue.
- Click Ok when the message prompts ‘QuickBooks is ready for Clean Install’
- Rename the installation folders manually
- Use Windows Explorer to show the hidden files.
- Rename all the folder locations listed for your Windows version.
- You need to add “old” or “damaged at the end of a folder name.
- C:\ProgramData\Intuit\QuickBooks (year)
- C:\Users\(current user)\AppData\Local\Intuit\QuickBooks (year)
- C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks(year)
- 64-bit version C:\Program Files (x86)\Intuit\QuickBooks (year)
Intuit Contact Toll-free Number
If you have followed all the steps and still you are unable to fix QuickBooks error then you can contact us. You just need to call on 1-888-272-9xxx Intuit toll-free number. The qualified technician will help you instantly to get rid of QuickBooks error. So, I strongly recommend you to contact QuickBooks contact toll-free number.