Table of Contents
Today’s topic mainly deals with the problem of clownfish voice changer not working, and even on windows 10 in addition to windows 7 and not acting on discord. So, first all we’ll take a look at the clownfish voice changer topic. One in every of the foremost popular voice changing software is Clownfish.
However, there are some reports of malfunctioning of Clownfish as is the case with other software also. The foremost common problem reported by users is that the Clownfish voice changer not working problem.
The reputation of Clownfish is incredibly high because of its feature of an efficient voice translator. With this reputation, it’s compared to Skype and Discord like world-class applications.
However, even with this type of reputation, it’s plagued by problems like Clownfish voice changer not changing voice. This problem has left many users puzzled. With this problem, there’s a good hindrance to communication.
Incompatibility with Discord and Skype
One of the most reasons behind this problem is its incompatibility with Discord and Skype application. once they are incompatible, they have an inclination to contradict and conflict with the Clownfish. Hence, the Clownfish get technically affected. within the beginning, some glitches start to point out up within the program. Then, as time passes, the matter of Clownfish voice changer not working start to come back into effect.
Another major reason for this problem of Clownfish not changing voice is that the unsynced microphone. this can be a really basic reason and yet a serious one. Sometimes, we tend to overlook the very basic reason behind the matter and moves to tougher problems.
This happens because you have got mistakenly turned off the syncing option. While at once more, the microphone may have didn’t sync.
So, these are the most reasons behind the matter of “Clownfish voice changer not changing voice”, allow us to see how you’ll solve it.
Solution for Clownfish Not Working:
Now, allow us to take a look at the methods by which you’ll solve this problem of “Clownfish not working”.
Microphone Installation in Clownfish
When you see that the microphone isn’t synced with the Clownfish. So, let us see, how you’ll solve this problem:-
- First of all, open Clownfish. Then, you have got to travel to the icon and do a right-click. Next, you have got to click the “Setup” option.
- Now, you may see that there’s a large form of modules for altering the voice. After that, you have got to decide on one in every one of these functions, and click on on the Install option. once you have completed the installation of the microphone, you have got to restart the pc.
- Now, check if the matter of “clownfish not changing voice” continues to be there or not.
However, if you’re facing the matter even after installing it. You’ll uninstall then install it again.
“Clownfish not working discord”
This error of “Clownfish not working discord” is often caused due to an outdated version of Clownfish or Discord. For this reason, there’ll be a dispute between the Clownfish and therefore the Discord. Hence, the matter will show up.
However, during this case, the matter is with the Clownfish. you’ll check the version number of your Clownfish and match it with the most recent version number. By doing this, you may come to grasp if it’s outdated or the updated version.
Installing the application within the default location
Another thing you’ll try if Clownfish continues to be working is to put in the application within the default location. By default location, we are pertaining to the initial install location which the installer offers once you are installing the appliance on your computer.
Many of you may not install it within the default drive; instead, you may select another drive like D or E.
- Press Windows + R, type “appwiz.cpl” within the dialogue box and press Enter. Locate Clownfish from the list of applications, right-click it and choose “Uninstall”.
- Once uninstalled, navigate to the official website and download the most recent version available.
- Now run the installer. When the install location options come up, don’t change the install location. Just press Next. Here we’ve got an example of the installation during a 64-bit system. the placement for the 32-bit system is a bit different.
- After installing, restart your computer and check if the matter at hand got solved.
Update the most recent version of Clownfish
If the Clownfish application isn’t up so far, then there’s an opportunity for you to encounter this problem. the most effective answer to resolve this issue is to update the Clownfish application to its current version. For that to happen, follow the steps below.
- First, press both the ‘Windows + I’ keys to open a new window having the title ‘Settings’.
- Inside that window, locate and choose the ‘Apps’ category. As soon as you click on its category, then a new page appears, in it, attend the section ‘Apps & features’ section.
- Under this section, there’ll be a listing stuffed with all the applications installed within the pc. Now, from that list locate the ‘Clownfish Voice Changer’ application then click on the ‘Uninstall’ button.
- Now, once an installer window comes up, next, follow the instructions that come abreast of the screen and accordingly click on the “Uninstall” button.
- Once the removal process is over, next, visit the official Clownfish website and download the most recent version of the voice changer application.
- When the download process is over, next, install this version of the Clownfish software into the pc. After the installation is complete, then reboot the pc.
- Finally, execute the appliance and see if this issue continues to be there or not.
So, these were the fix associated with the problem of clownfish voice changer not working.