AVG antivirus is one of the best antivirus security to install on windows or mac device. It provides complete protection against virus or cyber attacks. Virus attack is quite common in the forms of malware, spyware or ransomware. You need to install antivirus software on your computer, so you can be safe against the virus attacks. You can install AVG Antivirus on Windows 10 or Mac. Sometimes, the user faces AVG UI Failed to Load while installation or scanning. Then you don’t need to take tension. Just read the steps given below to fix AVG UI Failed to Load issue manually.
Fix AVG UI failed to Load Manually
The virus attacks your computer when you mistakenly open a spam email and click on the link. Spam email can be in the form of offers, lottery or prize money or fake bank message. When you accidentally click on these links you get attacked by a virus. Or when you download crack software from unauthorized websites, then a package of the virus also get the download on your PC. That gets installed on your PC and compromised your files.
How to Troubleshoot AVG Antivirus Problems?
The Avg UI failed to load appears on screen while opening avg antivirus on windows 10. It appears due to the incorrect windows services configuration. You need to correct the windows services configuration. If you are not a technical person then I suggest you take the help of an expert technician. Call on avg customer service phone number to get instant support.
If you want to deal with avg antivirus problems manually then follow the instructions given below. But follow the procedure step by step otherwise your windows system files get damaged. Step to fix avg problem given below.
Method1: Fix AVG UI Failed to Load on Windows 10
- Reboot your system
- Login in as Administration
- Press “Win +R” Key together on Keyboard to open windows services console on windows 10.
- Type “Services.msc” command in the search box and hit enter
- After entering “Services Console” select “RDS (remote desktop services)” and right click on it to enter in properties.
- Go general tab and now select “Automatic” which is below the “startup type” in the drop-down menu.
- Click on “Apply” to confirm the changes.
- If the services “STOP” click on “START”
- Reboot your computer and start the process again
Method 2: Uninstall AVG antivirus:
Some of the issues can be fixed by just uninstalling avg antivirus on windows 10. Uninstall process is quite simple if you are using windows operating system.
Uninstall AVG Windows 10
- Press Win + X Key together on the keyboard
- Click on Programs and Features from the menu
- A list of installed application will open
- Right click on Avg antivirus
- Now, click on uninstall AVG Antivirus
- Reboot your Windows 10 PC to apply the changes
Uninstall AVG Windows 7
- Click “Win +R” together on Keyboard of windows 7
- Click on Control Panel
- Now. Click on Programs and Features
- A list of installed software will open
- Select AVG antivirus and click on uninstall avg antivirus
- Or Right click on AVG antivirus and,
- Click on Uninstall AVG Antivirus
- Restart Windows 7 PC
Now, you need to reinstall AVG antivirus on windows operating system. This will fix AVG Antivirus UI Failed to Load that you were facing previously. If you do not want to mess with these technical problems, I suggest you contact avg technical support team. The technician at avg antivirus support will take care of your Pc and fix AVG UI Failed to Load on Windows 7 PC.
Steps to Reinstall AVG Antivirus:
You need to follow the procedure step by step if you want to reinstall avg antivirus on windows 7,8 or 10. Follow the steps in a given manner.
- Visit Avg antivirus official Website
- Download Avg Antivirus software
- Open Download Folder
- Double Click on Avg Antivirus Setup File
- Windows will ask for the permission
- Click on “OK”
- Now, Just follow the On-Screen Steps to Install Avg Antivirus on Windows 10.
- Try to Scan your Computer.
Just give a test try to check AVG Antivirus is working well or not. If you are still facing the problem AVG UI Failed to Load, then you need to contact avg customer service phone number.
AVG Antivirus Customer Service:
If you are unable to fix AVG UI Failed to Load by following the steps given above, then you should contact avg antivirus customer service. The technical team will fix avg antivirus problems that you are facing while using avg antivirus. Just call on 1-800-215-0329 AVG Toll-free number. The Technician will check your computer remotely why you are facing this problem. Then fix avg problems by the best possible solution.