Table of Contents
Avast is a free antivirus for computers, laptops, and phones. Avast Antivirus Software Provides complete protection from viruses, malware, and spyware. But Sometimes the user faces an avast antivirus problem. That is quite common because it’s a software program and getting a bug in software is common. On starting avast antivirus user get a notification saying “Avast UI Failed to Load” on the screen. Then you can contact avast antivirus customer service phone number. Sometimes the UI failed to load error message appears on the system because of the wrong windows services configuration.
The AV Service has stopped working or AV Services is not responding or Avastui failed to load is really embarrassing. To fix the issue first try to exit avast antivirus, then restart avast antivirus. If the problem not fixed, I recommend you to talk to our live agent who will help you to fix it.
Fix “Avast UI Failed to load” Issue:
You can try Uninstalling and reinstalling Avast software. But before that, you can try some groundwork to make this error disappear. For more informative results, you can also connect with Avast Helpline Number.
- The first thing that you need to do is to open the Run dialog box by pressing the Windows and the R button.
- Now type services.msc and thus press the Enter button.
- When the Services Console opens up, look for ‘Remote Desktop Services’.
- Next set the Startup Type to Automatic after double-clicking on it.
- Make sure the service is running.
- Click on the Start button to be sure.
Fix UI Failed to Load Windows
Finally, when you restart your system, Avast will load without showing any error. But if the process does not work, try the Repair method:
- First, you need to open up the Control Panel section.
- Go to Settings and then open Programs and look for Programs and Features.
- Choose Avast from there and thus click on the ‘Uninstall/Change’ option.
- Now select Repair after clicking on Change.
- Next, wait until Avast completes making the necessary changes.
- Restart your computer and look for the error in there.
Avast Technical Support Phone Number
If you are facing a problem while fixing the issue, then you can contact the avast technical support team. The technician at avast support will help you to fix Avast UI failed to load or Avast antivirus not responding issue.