Avast is a free antivirus for computers, laptops, and phones. Avast Antivirus Software Provides complete protection from viruses, malware, and spyware. But Sometimes the user faces an avast antivirus problem. That is quite common because it’s a software program and getting a bug in software is common. On starting avast antivirus user get a notification saying “Avast UI Failed to Load” on the screen. Then you can contact avast antivirus customer service phone number. Sometimes the UI failed to load error message appears on the system because of the wrong windows services configuration.
The AV Service has stopped working or AV Services is not responding or Avast free antivirus UI failed to load is really embarrassing. To fix the issue first try to exit avast antivirus, then restart avast antivirus.
The Avast UI normally intellect loading problems due to a clash with Windows 10’s Remote Desktop access. Generally, reconfiguring the functionality allow the Avast UI to load properly. If not working properly you need to be required to restore for updating, reinstall Avast or repair Avast.
Restart The Remote Desktop Services
Avast Antivirus needs Remote Desktop Services to work in Windows 10. If the Avast UI fails to load show, you are required to change the default way Remote Desktop Services functions.
- Press the Windows+S button, type services, then select to open the Services console.
- Scroll down and select Remote Desktop Services. Next, right-click and choose Properties.
3. In the General tab, choose Automatic Startup. Now, choose Start to turn on the Service.
4. Restart your PC.
5. Load Avast User Interface from the system or Start menu
Restart Avast Antivirus Service
Avast is a dedicated background service to run. How the antimalware is used and its Core Shields function on your device. It’s the default, the Avast installer set the check to start and automatically run, yet you need to double-click and create any changes to exact match. Follow the given below steps.
- In Windows 10 open the Services console.
- See Service labelled Avast Antivirus. Right-click and select Properties.
- General tab, first conform Startup type is Automatic. If Service status reads as Stopped, Select Start to run >> Service.
- Restart your device or PC.
- You should load Avast’s Antivirus UI now.
Repair or Update Avast Antivirus
If the given fixes above are not usable failed to solve Avast UI, you need to repair or update Avast Antivirus. You need to care for any unwanted files, bugs or corrupted files behind the problem.
- Press “Windows” + “X”, Next choose Apps and Feature.
- Find and choose Avast Antivirus product, it’s maybe your computer trouble. Next, choose Uninstall.
3. Select the update option and follow on-screen directions to update the software.
- Restart your PC and load Avast User Interface (UI).
- If you are still facing these issues. Follow steps 1-4 but change the Repair option in step 3.
Remove Avast and Reinstall Avast
Also, you try to repair or update Avast Antivirus did not assist, you can try to solve your computer problems, that cause Avast UI to crash. So, you do that, yet, you need to remove all programs. The Avast Uninstall Utility help you do that.
- Click Avast Uninstall Utility and Download and go to download folder and run .exe file.
- Next, Yes to boot Microsoft Windows 10 in Safe Mode.
- Next, Yes to confirm. You need to restart your computer and load the OS in Safe Mode. Then, Avast Uninstall Utility opens to loads automatically.
- Choose Avast installation directory and product.
- Next click Uninstall.
- Next, Restart the Computer to reboot Microsoft Windows 10 normally.
- Next, Download Avast installer and run it to reinstall Avast anti-malware utility on your PC. Now use a paid version of Avast, or you must be required to sign in the application to re-authentication it.
How to Update Microsoft Windows 10
If still the Avast Antivirus User Interface continues to fali, You need to Update Windows 10 to its updated version. In this process solve your problem, your computer continues fail to load program.
Why not, Your Avast works properly. Microsoft Windows 10 update solve your security related problem. Keep updating Microsoft Windows 10 up to date.
- Open Start Menu >> Settings.
- Choose Update & Security.
- Next, Check updates and select Download and install opt to install the updated version of Windows 10.
Fix “Avast UI Failed to load” Issue:
You can try Uninstalling and reinstalling Avast software. But before that, you can try some groundwork to make this error disappear. For more informative results, you can also connect with Avast Helpline Number.
- The first thing that you need to do is to open the Run dialog box by pressing the Windows and the R button.
- Now type services.msc and thus press the Enter button.
- When the Services Console opens up, look for ‘Remote Desktop Services’.
- Next set the Startup Type to Automatic after double-clicking on it.
- Make sure the service is running.
- Click on the Start button to be sure.
Fix UI Failed to Load Windows
Finally, when you restart your system, Avast will load without showing any error. But if the process does not work, try the Repair method:
- First, you need to open up the Control Panel section.
- Go to Settings and then open Programs and look for Programs and Features.
- Choose Avast from there and thus click on the ‘Uninstall/Change’ option.
- Now select Repair after clicking on Change.
- Next, wait until Avast completes making the necessary changes.
- Restart your computer and look for the error in there.
Avast Technical Support Phone Number
If you are facing a problem while fixing the issue, then you can contact the avast technical support team. The technician at avast support will help you to fix Avast UI failed to load windows 10 or Avast antivirus not responding issue.
You may also like to Read:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)-
Question: How to fix Avast not opening on windows
Ans: 1: Check if your antivirus is up to date
2: Check the compatibility of your antivirus with the operating system
3: Check if there are any updates for your antivirus installed on the computer
4: Update the drivers of your computer to fix avast not opening on windows
5. Go to Program Files on the computer and search for avast.exe
6. Right-click on the avast.exe file and select Properties from the dropdown menu that appears.
7. Select the Compatibility tab, then check Run as Administrator and click Apply > Ok > OK to save changes.
Question: How to Fix avast ui failed to load windows 10
Ans: Follow the given step-by-step guide to troubleshoot the avast ui failed to load windows 10 error.
1: Check if your antivirus is not blocking the installation of avast UI.
2: Check for any driver incompatibility issues.
3: Uninstall and reinstall Avast UI.
4: Update your graphics driver (NVIDIA)
5: Update your graphics driver (AMD)
Question: How to Fix windows 10 update avast problem
Ans: The Windows 10 update is finally available and you are ready to download it. But wait! Your Avast antivirus program is warning you that the update process will disable your antivirus protection.
Don’t worry! We’ve got you covered with these simple steps.
1: Uninstall Avast
2: Restart your computer
3: Download and install Avast again
4: Reboot your computer again.
6 thoughts on “Avast UI Failed to load after Windows 10 Update”
You’ve made some really good points there. I checked on the internet for more information about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this site.
I am sure this article has touched all the internet viewers, its really really good article on building up new webpage.
This post is worth everyone’s attention. How can I find out more?
Great article! Keep up the great writing.
This helped me to fix “my avast UI failed to load“. I am using windows 10 computer and yesterday I was facing the problem, but your piece of work helps me a lot to fix avast UI failed to load issue. I am really happy by your piece of work and clear and clean steps. Thank you again.
My Avast is not responding to the Windows last update.
Since the admin of this web site is working, no question very rapidly it will be well-known, due to its feature contents.