Table of Contents
Are you a daily user of Apple iPhone or Laptops then you having knowledge about the importance of Apple ID and Password? If you want to download music or app or want to use email, then you need to enter icloud id and password. Sometimes, people don’t use apple id and password on a daily basis. Then some of them forget apple ID. If you also forget apple id then don’t worry. We will help you step by step icloud password recovery.
Forgetting ID and password is quite a common issue at this time because you have to remember a lot of things. Read this blog, properly to know how can you recover apple ID and password? It is easy to recover lost icloud password.
If you have also forgot iCloud password, then you can change it by following the steps given below. You need to follow simple steps to recover apple ID password.
iCloud Password Recovery on iPhone or iPad:
You need to follow the steps given below if you are an Apple iPhone or iPad user. Make sure you follow the procedure step by step.
- Open setting Section of iPhone & iPad
- Click on “Forgot Apple ID & Password”
- Now, Enter your Email address
- Now, enter your Apple ID
- It asks for the security question that you set up when you create an icloud account.
- Answers the security question and before submit make sure the answer is correct one.
iCloud Password Recovery using “My Apple ID”
You can login “My Apple ID” to recover iCloud password. Follow the given steps to fix recover Apple ID.
- Open any web browser
- Visit applied.apple.com
- Enter your “Apple ID” and click on next
- Now, select the option where you can get the OTP. Basically, there are 2 options to recover your password. First, answer the security question which you select while creating apple Id.
- Secondly, you can select the email option, Apple will send a password recovery link on the registered email address. Follow the link and enter a new password to reset the iCloud password.
- All done, now you can log in iCloud account.
If the steps given above will not help you to recover icloud password, then it’s become tricky. You need to contact Apple customer service phone number to get the help. The live person at Apple customer support will help you to reset apple password. So, you can login icloud password without any hassle. If you have enabled two-factor authentications with an icloud password, then icloud password recovery is easy. Follow the steps given below to reset icloud password.
Recover Apple Password
- Open iforgot.apple.com and enter your Apple ID
- Now, you will get two options either you have to choose a trusted device or use your phone number.
- If you don’t have access to a trusted phone then you can choose the phone number option. When apple send OTP (one-time password) at your phone number.
- Enter the OTP code.
- Enter a new Password.
- All done, now login icloud account.
- Enjoy the services.
If all of these will not help you in iCloud password recovery, then I suggest you contact Apple technical support. The technicians are available round the clock to help their user. You just need to call apple phone number. The technician will help you recover icloud password in seconds.