Table of Contents
AOL mail is the best and free email service that was offered by AOL Previously. But, Now AOL mail Accounts are the part of Verizon communication. AOL Mail is also pronounced by AIM mail services. AIM stands for “AOL Instant Messenger” services. Sometimes user face problem while using AOL mail on iPhone or Desktop. Some of AOL user complain that AOL mail not working on iPhone. Maximum iPhone users face the problem while using AOL on iPhone or desktop both. I suggest you contact AOL mail technical support. You can also try the steps given below to fix the problem. If you can’t fix the problem by the following step then contact AOL email customer service.
4 Effective Ways to Fix AOL Mail not working on iPhone
AOL users complaining about the issue or similar one they are facing on the smartphone. Users are unable to login AOL mail account or AOL mail not working on iPhone or desktop. Some clients are facing problem while login AOL account or AOL not sending email or AOL not receiving emails. Then you need to follow the steps given below. We strongly recommended you to contact AOL customer service they will take care of your device and fix the issue. Follow the steps if you want to fix Aol not working on iPhone or Android Device.
Method: On and Off Airplane Mode
You need to check that you have a working internet connection. Because if you are getting AOL email is down then the problem is at your end. AOL is internet services and sometimes slow internet or no internet connection can make trouble for you. So, check first you have a working internet connection.
- Start airplane mode and off on your iPhone. You can open the control panel by swiping up on iPhone screen so you can start and off airplane mode. Turn on the airplane mode and after a couple of minutes turn off airplane mode.
- Connect the wifi network and make sure you have strong Wifi available. Otherwise, turn on your internet connection.
- Turn on your Data connection. So, you will start receiving and sending emails from AOL.
Method2: Not Receiving mails on iPhone? Update Network Settings
If you have tried all the steps given in method 1 and still having the same issue. Then you need to follow the steps mentioned in method 2. Try to reset network settings so you will fix AOL mail down not working on iPhone.
- Open Settings
- Go to General
- Now, go will reset option
- In the Reset option, you can find reset network settings.
- This option will reset wifi network details.
Method3: Remove and Add account again
If you are still facing any issue with AOL mail then you need to follow the steps given below to fix AOL mail not working on iPhone.
Steps to Remove Account from iPhone
- Open setting of iPhone, Now go to account and password option.
- You will find a list of password and accounts. Now select the AOL account that you want to remove from the application. You will find it in account and password option.
- Now, as soon as you click on the AOL account, you will enter in a new page. Click on the Delete Account option present at the bottom.
Steps to Add AOL mail on iPhone
- Open settings. go into Accounts & Passwords option.
- Go in the section of add accounts on iPhone
- Sign in using your AOL email address and password
Method4: Contact AOL Email Expert
If you tried all of the steps given above and still facing the same problem. Then you need to call AOL experts so they will check and make changes to AOL mail app. So, AOL mail starts working on the iPhone. AOL technicians are available 24/7 to help you without any waiting time. We have expert and experienced technician who will help you to fix “AOL mail not working on iPhone” issue and other AOL mail problems.
AOL Email Technical Support:
AOL Email technical support team have hands-on experience with all kinds of AOL mail problems. So, When any AOL user contacts AOL support then the technician will take care of request politely and fix the problem with easy and effective solution. AOL Support team is capable of fix any kind of AOL mail problem. The team is Microsoft certified and experienced.
Easily to fix AOL Mail down issues
Completely close the AOL Mail app: Start by completely exiting the AOL Mail app, then try opening it again
Check for the application and system updates: To inspect for the AOL Mail application updates, go to your devices application store. To scan for the system updates, go to your device’s setting menu.
Clear cache data: Next you can clear cache/data via your gadget’s settings menu. This step removes temp files to help free up required space.
Unistall/Reinstall the AOL Mail Application: On choose devices, next uninstall and reinstall the AOL Mail application to help reduce any problems.
Restart your Gadget: Restarting your machine will help you refresh the whole device that will stop the useless applications running in the background that may be affecting the execution of the other apps. As well as reconnects the internet link.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)-
Question: How to Solve AOL Mail is not Working on iPhone
Ans: To solve iPhone AOL mail read the given steps.
Step 1: Set Airplane Mode to Solve AOL Mail, If maybe not working
Next, go to Settings.
Turn it green, you need to slide the bar. After a few times, you need to switch it off.
Step 2: Reset Network settings for better effect
Go to Settings >> General >> Reset >> Reset Network Settings.
Put your Password if required. Then confirm resetting.
Now you have WiFi address and password, next do this else not.
Step 3: Remove your email account from iPhone
Next, open Settings >> Accounts & Passwords.
Choose the “Delete Account” option and click it.
Step 4: Restart your iPhone
You have done deleting your account complete, next restart your iPhone or device.
Step 5: Adding your email account
Next, go to Setting >> Account & Passwords.
Choose Add Account option, see the bottom of the page.
Click AOL from the open list.
Step 6: Next, Setup your mail account
Following setting up your mail account iPhone, Next try it once. So you can be able to download and open up your mail and see and read messages.
Question: Why iPhone Email Won’t Updating?
Ans: There are so many causes that may iPhone email won’t update. Here we will provide a few common reasons. You can see the following cause:
- Internet-related problems. It may be your internet connection is weak or it’s not proper work, so your email won’t update.
- Maybe your Notification is off by you, therefore your mail will fail to update from time to time.
- You disabled fetching new data.
On the basis of these problems, we have some selected simple methods for you to solve them, To know more please keep reading.